Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I bet that oak flat is the ticket. Im headed in to an oak flat with a pile of corn under them this afternoon. Gonna be a long sit but i think it may work
    Sat at the feeder where that buck was. Pigs rolled in at 710. Aired one out at 711. Nothing else till a spike a 930. Buck was there 4x this week only night time was 230am Wednesday. And of course 830am and 5p yesterday....[emoji1]

Table for one in acorn buffet set for this afternoon. Good luck with yours!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      Don't rush the sits this weekend because good front coming next week.
      When is it supposed to arrive? I was looking at weather.com yesterday and it appeared that the forecast had changed such that the temperature wasn't going to be much different than it is now.

Comment

I passed a nice deer this evening. Couldnt make him old enough. I should have great pics of him on trail camera after hunt tomorrow.

Comment

I passed a nice deer this evening. Couldnt make him old enough. I should have great pics of him on trail camera after hunt tomorrow.
          Would like to see that. Good luck. I've had several mature bucks show up this week. Going to have my first sit in the morning for a big mature 8.

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
            Would like to see that. Good luck. I've had several mature bucks show up this week. Going to have my first sit in the morning for a big mature 8.
            Here is the deer i passed yesterday.. i was ten yds from him when that pic snapped. All my shooters were in in great shooting light thursday while the wind was wrong.
            Attached Files

Comment

Very nice. Bucks are on there feet a little every day during daylight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is the deer i passed yesterday.. i was ten yds from him when that pic snapped. All my shooters were in in great shooting light thursday while the wind was wrong.
                I think you made the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  Don't rush the sits this weekend because good front coming next week.
                  This still gonna happen?

Comment

that's public land?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckTrail View Post
                      that's public land?
                      Heck no.

Comment

Originally posted by garguy View Post
                        heck no.
                        :d 😂

Comment

Deer are making me foolish again this year. there is a particcular deer Im obsessed with and Its getting really personal. i named him Fiddy. well Fiddy is making a fool of me. he comes EVERY DAY in full light. Any hunt Im not there, he is! Somehow he is on too me. Hes not busting me though or he wouldnt keep showing up in daylight.. I think he is laying where he sees me drive in.

Hes just a big ol eight point. Yesterday eve,, i passed a deer with over 20 pts hoping Fiddy would show. I hunted from 530am until 1010 yesterday morning with conditions perfect. I corned when i left. Got back at 235 pm. Fiddy ate a mid day snack while i was gone.

I didnt hunt Monday he was in three different times monday evening. He didnt come yesterday eve while i was in the stand. I saw five bucks. Four 8pts and a big freak but no Fiddy!

Comment

Like in the other thread Steve, I know just how you feel!!! Hunting a particular deer and ONLY that deer can drive you nuts! Hang in there, you'll get 'im!

Comment

Deer are making me foolish again this year. there is a particcular deer Im obsessed with and Its getting really personal. i named him Fiddy. well Fiddy is making a fool of me. he comes EVERY DAY in full light. Any hunt Im not there, he is! Somehow he is on too me. Hes not busting me though or he wouldnt keep showing up in daylight.. I think he is laying where he sees me drive in.

Hes just a big ol eight point. Yesterday eve,, i passed a deer with over 20 pts hoping Fiddy would show. I hunted from 530am until 1010 yesterday morning with conditions perfect. I corned when i left. Got back at 235 pm. Fiddy ate a mid day snack while i was gone.

I didnt hunt Monday he was in three different times monday evening. He didnt come yesterday eve while i was in the stand. I saw five bucks. Four 8pts and a big freak but no Fiddy!
                              Bet'ya a dollar to a donut this is it... Any way to enter the property someplace else?

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                                Bet'ya a dollar to a donut this is it... Any way to enter the property someplace else?
                                Im on it.. Extreme measures...

Comment

Working...
                                X