This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Didn’t mean to **** in your Cheerios. Ingram staying healthy is necessity. I simply believe in what Whitt could contribute. Get him patched up. It’s not just Whitt though. They’re still missing the other 2 RB’s. I wasnt singling him out other than he was the last to go down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I digress

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      I hear you, but why do you think their chances decreased without Whittington? He doesn't even have one college carry. Yes, he's a body but that's about it at this point.

Because without bodies it all falls to one guy named Sam. Luckily, Sam was born to be QB1.

Regardless, I believe we throw the stats out the window. The team that wants it more wins.

Hopefully it’s the team that took down Georgia in the Sugar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hook'em, but you have to play with who you have available! Go Horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          I’m not for sure what will happen on Saturday, so I just want to know if we decide before or after the game if LSU wants to be there. I’m not sure how that works. [emoji848]
          Oh..... LSU is looking forward to being there. If for some reason they lose "and they won't" it is because they got that arse whipped. Plain and simple.

Comment

Shack was fine celebrating with his teammates in the locker room after the game moving around good. Herman, in his press conference today, said they planned on taking him out around halftime if they got up . They did just as they planned.

Collin had a twinge in his hammy. His interview after the game said it was precautionary and he will be ready.

I'm thinking the injury report is some Herman gloom and doom games.. No way either of those guys miss this game....IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Oh..... LSU is looking forward to being there. If for some reason they lose "and they won't" it is because they got that arse whipped. Plain and simple.

Good.... Glad we got that cleared up so the Ags won't have any excuses if it comes to pass.

Comment

LSU quarterback Joe Burrow was named SEC Offensive Player of the Week for his record-setting performance in the season-opening win over Georgia Southern. Bu

Two good QB’s going after it Saturday.

Comment

Notre Dame defense sucks.....

They are always over rated to begin the year...

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-f...week/85123954/

Two good QB’s going after it Saturday.
                    Without question.

It's the kind of game that will drive recruits and set the tone for the season and beyond. It's why we watch.

Thanks again for my LSU Natty hat. It's cool that we have traveled that path together via this web site. Was that 2003 or 2007 when you gave me that hat?

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                      Without question.

It's the kind of game that will drive recruits and set the tone for the season and beyond. It's why we watch.

Thanks again for my LSU Natty hat. It's cool that we have traveled that path together via this web site. Was that 2003 or 2007 when you gave me that hat?

We are getting old. But, we have had some good cold beers together

Comment

Is Louisville a blue blood?

Comment

What a crap show this is. Back to back fumbles.

Comment

ND vs Lou a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              ND vs Lou a good one!

Yup....enjoyed it so far.. Deep down always like to see ND lose but I'm gonna stay neutral

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Yup....enjoyed it so far.. Deep down always like to see ND lose but I'm gonna stay neutral

I think most people feel that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X