Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    Tod are you feeling any better?
    John, it's gonna be a long haul my friend. To answer your question, yes the pain is better.

But I've got another 10 weeks of no weight bearing. Then, I can start physical therapy and try to start walking again.

Doc said close to 2 years to fully recover.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Fully recover are great words. Congrats on the grand daughters my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
        John, it's gonna be a long haul my friend. To answer your question, yes the pain is better.

But I've got another 10 weeks of no weight bearing. Then, I can start physical therapy and try to start walking again.

Doc said close to 2 years to fully recover.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
        Oh my God, Tod. Man I really, really hate to hear that. I'm glad you're feeling better right now though.

Comment

Damian and Tod, Congrats on the grand children!

Comment

I guess a lot of the Sam hunters are on that Sam Houston Facebook page, Too bad they don't have any of the really good hunters on it!!

Comment

Good Evening Ladies I've been lurking on this site for a few years . I've finally decided to post on here and maybe hunt the Sam . Can someone give me any pointers or help. Coordinates would be great !!! Preferably to your honey holes

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                Good Evening Ladies I've been lurking on this site for a few years . I've finally decided to post on here and maybe hunt the Sam . Can someone give me any pointers or help. Coordinates would be great !!! Preferably to your honey holes
                Welcome!

I would talk to that NF Hunter guy. He seems to know a lot about the SHNF. Be sure and pick up a map at the ranger station too. And good luck this season.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                  I guess a lot of the Sam hunters are on that Sam Houston Facebook page, Too bad they don't have any of the really good hunters on it!!
                  That's why I'm on here instead of there. I'd rather talk with people who have an idea of what they're doing [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks ETXBuckman, Where is the ranger station? !!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      Welcome!

I would talk to that NF Hunter guy. He seems to know a lot about the SHNF. Be sure and pick up a map at the ranger station too. And good luck this season.

Map???? Lol. Hell I just go hunt it. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Random question and change of topic? Has anyone been downwind of a deer and still been blown? And not in a good way. This happened to me not too long ago, I was thinking the wind may have swirled. Also was wearing scent killer.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                          Random question and change of topic? Has anyone been downwind of a deer and still been blown? And not in a good way. This happened to me not too long ago, I was thinking the wind may have swirled. Also was wearing scent killer.

Yup, last year, national forest. The wind swirls bad where I hunt and seems to change hourly at times.

Comment

Alright yall I'm bringing this to the SHNF Deities. I have gotten answers from a federal and state GW on my East Texas Hunting Club, Facebook page.

Is this buck legal the way the current law is written?

Comment

From my little experience wind swirls Bad in East Texas

Comment

Sarge I'd have to say No it is not legal . Being there is not a spike/unbranched antler on the one side . I'd say he gets a pass this year. Curious on the right answer though. Nice scenario!!

Comment

Working...
                                X