Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao

Comment

I knew I could count on my fellow archers !! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        You might as well trade him for his spot in Harris County.
        that would be a fair trade for him no doubt !
        Attached Files

Comment

For those of you that have cameras up, how often do you check them? Asking for a friend....

Comment

archeryassissin....you can have my one spot...its that really big pine tree next to the big oak tree on the side end of the forest. Loaded with big bucks!

Comment

Last edited by forest-hunter; 09-20-2017, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                archeryassissin....you can have my one spot...its that really big pine tree next to the big oak tree on the side end of the forest. Loaded with big bucks!
                at least I don't have to worry about you stealing my corner just yet !!!

Comment

Originally posted by msemmler View Post
                  For those of you that have cameras up, how often do you check them? Asking for a friend....
                  Once a week.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok guys... I got a couple shooters and honestly think the longer brow tined deer is older. Only way ill be able to tell is if he came down same trail again this past week... Whats yalls take on ageing these 2 bucks?

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Comment

Roostar, I can't really tell how old that first deer is from that white pic but the last two (same buck right?) looks to be mature. 4.5ish. That's all I can tell from that one good side profile pic. JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                        Roostar, I can't really tell how old that first deer is from that white pic but the last two (same buck right?) looks to be mature. 4.5ish. That's all I can tell from that one good side profile pic. JMO.
                        Yes sir same buck. Hes a regular on the trail as well as a 7 point. they both work the same scrapes and rubs according to my other cameras. now the tall brow tines buck I have other pics of him a little clearer but not much he never seems to stick around long enough. I got him under a heavily used acorn tree and he runs off the other buck every time.

Comment

The man made it through the season last year, and is even bigger. Saw him once last year before the season, never to be seen again, till today, one week before the season. I think once he feels some pressure from scouters, he heads to his sanctuary for the winter. Definitely a pattern.

Photo taken behind my office, South Conroe.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Well, it looks like I'll be adding another pink barbie pole to my arsenal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                              Well, it looks like I'll be adding another pink barbie pole to my arsenal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                              Congrats Damian!

Comment

Hey guys, didn't really post up here last year any because I never got to stick anything, but I'm looking forward to opening weekend. Debating on going to check my camera this weekend or just let it be.

Comment

Working...
                                X