• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOX Tucker Carlson RE:Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
      He's pro 2A, owns an AR and hunts.
      I do also......but that don't make me a great interviewer or political pundit.......just saying! Lol. I do hope him success as it gives me hope to know that all things are possible.[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Tucker for the most part. But that face he makes when the interviewee is answering......drives me a little nuts. His mouth is open and he looks like he walked in on his parents doing the deed

Comment

Tucker is probably the most intelligent debater on TV right now. He is also a constitutionalist free speech libertarian. He has been fired over and over again from other networks and news agencies for not playing the political game. Him and Kennedy on FBN are my must watch shows. It is refreshing to see a younger generation of free thinkers that are anti establishment and give the RINOs just as much crap as the liberal Democrats.

Shows Mission Statement:

We're the sworn enemy of lying, pomposity, smugness and group think. We ask the questions that you would ask - and demand answers.

Comment

The only Carlson that was worth watching on Fox isn't there anymore......

Comment

Working...
            X