• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
    nope, facts but keep on believing like a zombie
    Lol! This, too, is ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      Well if not voting for trump is a vote for hillary, than wouldnt not voting for hillary be a vote for trump? So you basically got two votes in one election? Sounds like he wins.
      No..the only vote for Trump is an actual vote for Trump. You have to understand that Democrats are the majority in this country. When I use Democrats, it refers to people that just want to keep collecting the free money that comes out of yours and my paychecks. The good thing about some of these Democrats is that a lot of the time they are to busy being true blue american entrepreneurs (aka dealing crack, or using their food stamps to buy food to sale from their taco stands) to show up on election day. So because the Democrats already have the majority, it comes down to the republicans needing more actual votes on election day. By refusing to vote on election day (far an actual candidate) you then give your vote back to the Democrats..

Comment

Information on how the residents of Texas have voted in presidential elections. Includes trends and polls for the 2024 election, as well as a Texas voting history and narrative.

Comment

the media in the UK said brexit would fail...

Comment

Polls are great tools to influence lazy minds.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
              They rule the roost down here in Jefferson County. At the rate they reproduce it won't be long...
              You ain't lying either, it's sad!

Comment

One poll shows texas closer to being even than normal. That's it. State politics, we're red as hell, and going to be even redder after Hillary is elected

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  I dont believe those are normal Republican voters.

1. Not True - They dont vote because they dont believe in Trump as a viable candidate that represents them.

2. With a good economy comes an influx. That's life and what will and is happening.
                  When was the last time a candidate has represented 100% of a every republican that voted for him (or her) views?? More than likely, that has never happened..

What good economy?

Comment

It's been purple for years, the state is turning.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      I think both sides really dislike their candidates. The difference is the republican side contains people with morals/values, who just can't come around to saying yes they will vote for trump. The left just does what its told. So that's what makes up the relatively close race in Texas.

Come election day, I think a lot of repubs will hold their nose and vote for the guy, and Texas will be an easy state for trump.
                      I agree

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
                        Media can make up what ever they want and post/print it... I don't believe it either.
                        X2

Comment

Go ahead and watch the video of Ambassador Stevens body being drug all over the place by terrorists. How anybody could vote for Hillary I will never know.
                          I don't think we are there yet but getting close.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                            Go ahead and watch the video of Ambassador Stevens body being drug all over the place by terrorists. How anybody could vote for Hillary I will never know.
                            I don't think we are there yet but getting close.
                            x a million

Comment

for the media skeptics...which polls would you consider to have merit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

So many don't like Trump, and there is no other choice.
                                Last edited by critter69; 10-19-2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X