• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
    He's trying to quit Copenhagen....
    Is that all I have to do?

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
      Surprised how many of yall are saying this is common. I have never seen it or even heard of it. Rats, Squirrels, dogs yes, but never heard of deer doing this. If it was very common more pics would be posted.
      Agreed!

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

I’ve seen it before with my own eyes in the Hill country several times. Seen them chewing bones too

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
            I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
              The axis around my place chew up all the old bones and antlers we have laying around.
              Yep I have seen our axis chewing on old bones act. In leakey we put cams where we dumped carcasses and seen an eating bones there too.

Comment

I’ve seen it back in 2015.
                First noticed this buck on camera with a shed in his mouth.

Seen him in person a few times during the season still jacking with that same shed well what was left of it at least.

I would see it by the feeder and would chuck if off to the side so I wouldn’t run over backing the truck up to feed.

It was comical seeing the shed show back on the camera pics randomly. Lol

It kinda reminded me of a dog and his favorite toy. Lol

Here’s a pic of him I have on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never.

Comment

That's weird.

Comment

That's a first for me

Comment

Amazing how deer know what is good to eat.
                        Cool pic. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

we get thousands and thousands of trail pics every year over the past ten years - seems like if it was very common we would have gotten more pics - this is the first

Comment

Working...
                          X