No announcement yet.

Traditional FSC Week 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 7/8" for me. Bow hasn't been strung in over a month so this was for sure a FSC for me. Stepped out to where I felt comfy and let er rip. Paced it off and it was between 14 and 15 yards.

Richard.

Comment

I think I got this one. Waiting confirmation.

If/When confirmed, I'm calling on Ellis (tradtiger) to make our call for this week.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
        I think I got this one. Waiting confirmation.

If/When confirmed, I'm calling on Ellis (tradtiger) to make our call for this week.

Rick
        Rick, you got it brother!! Sorry guys, I was turkey hunting all weekend and hadn't been on.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
          Rick, you got it brother!! Sorry guys, I was turkey hunting all weekend and hadn't been on.
          Perfectly acceptable explanation. Highly applauded...from this guy. Any luck?

Comment

At the behest of Rick, I will make the call. Just catching up after a big weekend hog hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
              Perfectly acceptable explanation. Highly applauded...from this guy. Any luck?
              No, but had a blast!! I had never in my life turkey hunted before, but got invited to a place out in Menard for the weekend. Saw a few hens, and actually got a couple gobblers to answer me when I was calling so that was pretty cool. Never could get them to come in though. I learned a few things and got invited back for next year. So somewhere out there, there's a turkey living on borrowed time.

Comment

Working...
              X