Looking for a Favor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Favor

My little brother is coming into town this week for my birthday and has never killed anything larger than a pheasant. He is 33 and has 15 years serving in the US Air Force as well as a couple deployments to the middle east. It would be wonderful if I could get him his first big game animal. I am not asking for anything other than a pig. Bonesplitter was trying to help him out, but the pigs just are not cooperating.

I am looking for something within about 2hrs of Conroe and he has from Thursday afternoon until Satruday morning open to get it done.

ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

If I had a spot I would offer it up.
        Ttt for ya

Comment

Chris, let me ask my lease manager. We normally don't allow guests, but I'll see if we can make an exception for an active-duty servicemember. I'll even throw in a few bucks if it will help grease the wheels!

Comment

That would be great. I will be more than happy to provide some corn and fill feeders if that helps. If it takes some cash to grease the wheels, let me know how much and I'll cover it.

Comment

I can put him on a hog Friday if you can get him up here Thursday night. I have other hunters coming Friday night but we can get it done Friday if im not too far away

Comment

Great offer buff.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Awesome. Glad to see it may still work out. I had pig's a plenty up until about two or three week's ago and they just vanished. Im still feeding and theyve got a feeder 10' from a nice full tank....go figure. He's still welcome to hunt it all he want's if nothing else work's out. Coon's, foxes and coyote's are regulars!

Comment

Thank you for the offer Buff, but Hallsville is going to be a bit far for this trip.

Comment

I hope someone can help make this happen.

Good luck to you.

Comment

Yea, I have seen a bunch of threads offering to help vets and actually thought there wouldn't have been an issue getting this done for him. It's probably a combination of days he has available and the distance we are limited to.

Comment

Is Centerville doable for you? I canmake a call to Mike at Keechi and see if he has an opening. Shoot me a PM if it works for you.

Gary

Comment

PM Sent Txbh.

Comment

Working...
                              X