following! good luck!

Comment

Good luck, Greg!

Comment

Good luck Doc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck on the hunt.

I'm sorry about the loss of your mother and life's difficulties but it will get better it always does.

Good luck to junior with the thumb and tell the Orthopedist to do it right lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
            Good luck on the hunt.

I'm sorry about the loss of your mother and life's difficulties but it will get better it always does.

Good luck to junior with the thumb and tell the Orthopedist to do it right lol.

The orthopedic hand surgeon is one of my wife’s best friends. I think we are covered. Junior will heal up. Gonna miss him on the team. He is a great shortstop and pitcher and one of our better bats!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your mother Doc. Hope your stepson's surgery is successful.

And good luck to you on the hunt!

Comment

Sorry about the kiddo. Good luck with the hunt.

Comment

About ready to roll! Always pack too much crap when driving. I think we are stopping in Lubbock tonight and going to watch the raiders on tv. Got the victory smokes if my lungs can handle it. Had to have my Ent friend scope me Friday after coughing nonstop for days. Packed my Texas Bighorn Society hat. Seems appropriate!!!! Was excited about sheep at dsc and signed up for life membership I believe.

Comment

Good luck doc! Try to forget about life’s troubles for a few days and just have some fun chasing sheep.

Also, sorry to hear about the loss of your mom and some of the other troubles. Everything gets better with time, so just hang in there. Sounds like you have a tight knit family in little doc and junior to help pull you through the tough times.

Comment

Following along again. May you find some much deserved peace and solitude at the core with this hunt. Good luck!

Comment

Good luck, Doc! Pulling for you to have a great hunt! So sorry your year has been crappy. Need a great hunt to get back on track!

Comment

My ears perked up when I saw Elephant Mountain. I have only hunted it one time many years ago (Del Norte side) but just fell in love with the place.
                          Condolences on the loss of your Mother and for a tough year

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                            I believe that is the plan. Staying on the property.
                            The master bath had a large jet tub that I needed every night.

Comment

Good luck Doc. Sorry about the loss of your Mom and the boy's break, but things will work out.

Comment

Good luck Doc. They know exactly where the sheep are, it's just getting you on the one they want you to shoot. Elephant Mt is enormous so it might take a little while. You will fall in love with the scenery.

Comment

Working...
                                X