2018 Tour Championship, East Lake G.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well kiss my grits. I missed my own tee time here
    Now that I am back coaching golf I didn't even realize there was another a tbh tourney. We putted so bad in Amarillo I ve had the boys out putting morning, noon and night. Not much tbh time lately.
    Since I am the founder, CEO and bunker raker of the tbh tour. I will enter a team late and throw myself at the mercy of the rest of the committee to let my team in
    Here we Go!
    Rosie always my captain
    Tiger
    Rickie
    Rory
    Gary Woodland
    Fleetwood
    Last edited by Abcdj; 09-20-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

How did I miss this tournament and my chance to give away more $$$...

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        Hey KMart, there is a Ryder Cup contest on the page. I did not look very long at it but it appears you have to pick on Friday, Saturday and Sunday since matches are not made on Friday but each day. I don't know about everyone else, but I will not be making picks each day. If I had to I would pick all USA.

I am feeling more confident about our chances

But check it out and see what you think.
        The format is below. I assume they just seed the players evenly for each team (USA/EU) and you pick your team from those groups. The only interesting part is that only 8 players from each team play any given format until Sunday but I guess you can only earn points if your particular player(s) are playing in any given match.

Everyone picks 6 golfers from 6 Groups of 4
        Everyone picks the winning team and the winning team's score
        The most points wins the pool!
        8 POINTS: Correct winning country (14-14 tie means USA Wins the Ryder Cup)
        4 POINTS: Singles match win
        2 POINTS: Singles match halve
        2 POINTS: Foursome/Fourball match win
        1 POINT: Foursome/Fourball match halve
        Tiebreaker - Pick the number of points the winning team will earn. Closest to wins the tiebreaker if necessary

If we can get at least a handful of people that wanted to play, I'm certainly in!
        Last edited by Kmart49; 09-20-2018, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Kmart, Double his salary...Done
          Cookey...+1...Done

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            Now that I am back coaching golf I didn't even realize there was another a tbh tourney. We putted so bad in Amarillo I ve had the boys out putting morning, noon and night. Not much tbh time lately.
            Since I am the founder, CEO and bunker raker of the tbh tour. I will enter a team late and throw myself at the mercy of the rest of the committee to let my team in
            Here we Go!
            Rosie always my captain
            Tiger
            Rickie
            Rory
            Gary Woodland
            Fleetwood
            I almost threw a team on the leaderboard for you this morning but knew you'd probably end up winning if I had.

Comment

Here we Go!
              Rosie always my captain
              Tiger
              Rickie
              Rory
              Gary Woodland
              Fleetwood
              Just barely missed it by......1 FULL DAY and 1 minute. Dang the luck. I sure had you picked Westwood, everyone would have let you slide. If you need me to come up and work with those boys on putting Im more than happy to.

Comment

Here we Go!
                Rosie always my captain
                Tiger
                Rickie
                Rory
                Gary Woodland
                Fleetwood

And so the slow decline continues...

First there is the alphabet issue. ABCDJ?. Its ADCDEFG... Your homework, recite the alphabet without singing. When complete say it backwards.

2. The spaceship deer stand conversion

3. Taking Ol'Bucky the deer head out to the stand and setting it up during the rut. Then shooting Ol'Bucky instead of the live deer

4. Thankfully he has Pure Lefty to drive the cart

5. And now he forgets to look at the tiny clock on his arm! smh

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Just barely missed it by......1 FULL DAY and 1 minute. Dang the luck. I sure had you picked Westwood, everyone would have let you slide. If you need me to come up and work with those boys on putting Im more than happy to.
                  Don't forget he picked Cabrero Bella once in the British Open. We may need to start looking for an available room at Happy Mornings Memory Home. If it has an all weather putting green we'll just tell him he's playing in the TBH Open every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                    The format is below. I assume they just seed the players evenly for each team (USA/EU) and you pick your team from those groups. The only interesting part is that only 8 players from each team play any given format until Sunday but I guess you can only earn points if your particular player(s) are playing in any given match.

Everyone picks 6 golfers from 6 Groups of 4
                    Everyone picks the winning team and the winning team's score
                    The most points wins the pool!
                    8 POINTS: Correct winning country (14-14 tie means USA Wins the Ryder Cup)
                    4 POINTS: Singles match win
                    2 POINTS: Singles match halve
                    2 POINTS: Foursome/Fourball match win
                    1 POINT: Foursome/Fourball match halve
                    Tiebreaker - Pick the number of points the winning team will earn. Closest to wins the tiebreaker if necessary

If we can get at least a handful of people that wanted to play, I'm certainly in!

So it sounds like the only things we have to do are:
                    1. Pick the winning country
                    2. Pick the winning number of points
                    3, Pick our teams from the grouping provided by the game

And we do all this before the Ryder Cup begins?

Lets keep the Ryder Cup talk on this thread until we get everything worked out. Then we'll go across the pond and beat that Limey, EU ***. Politely of course.
                    Last edited by 18ncs; 09-21-2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Man, Bryson and Brooks stinking it up today!

Comment

Koepka is killing my chances. DJ not helping either.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                          Koepka is killing my chances. DJ not helping either.
                          Me too. And DeChambeau for me. went from 3rd after day one to the bottom before day 2 is done

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Come on up. Had a guy shoot 72 with 36 putts Didn't know that was possible

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post

And so the slow decline continues...

First there is the alphabet issue. ABCDJ?. Its ADCDEFG... Your homework, recite the alphabet without singing. When complete say it backwards.

2. The spaceship deer stand conversion

3. Taking Ol'Bucky the deer head out to the stand and setting it up during the rut. Then shooting Ol'Bucky instead of the live deer

4. Thankfully he has Pure Lefty to drive the cart

5. And now he forgets to look at the tiny clock on his arm! smh
                              Looks like I am toast

I plan on putting bucky back to work this year. I will have video evidence this time around.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X