No announcement yet.

Any YouTubers on the Green Screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaughn Watson and his family's vlog adventures in the outdoors - camping, hunting, fishing, vlog reviews and some awesome times with friends.

Comment

Any YouTubers on the Green Screen?

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
      My son works for the guy who does Demolition Ranch and Vet Ranch

Matt is a great guy and has a BUNCH of freaking subscribers between Demolition Ranch, Vet Ranch and Off The Ranch. More than 8.3M subscribers between the 3![emoji33]

A good friend of mine built him a couple of signs and both of his sons attend aTm and are in some of his videos. After the video below was shot Matt took them to lunch and to the gun store where he bought one of his 50 cal!

He sure seems like the real deal for sure. His wife is easy on the eyes too! [emoji3]

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ob17MCahazM"]DYNO Results with the new TURBO!!! - YouTube[/ame]
      Last edited by RascalArms; 02-23-2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

hes the reason my son and i wanted to start filing stuff

Comment

I'd hardly call it "income", but I make a little (very little, most months!) monthly spending money off my channel. But, I enjoy making and sharing the videos and am trying to slowly grow the channel.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Ive always thought a year round look at ranch/wildlife management would make a good channel. Showing all projects year round along with hunting in the fall. All filmed on one ranch.

Comment

My 11 year old loves Matt! He watched his stuff all the time.. He has DR hats and stickers.. Wants the patch next..
              Last edited by BobbyOrtiz; 02-23-2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I have friends who stream live playing video games. He streams 6 nights a week for 6 to 8 hours playing two or 3 different games and he averages 250 to 300 dollars a night. That's pretty good for just playing video games live on You tube and twitch.

Comment

No. I started my hunting/trapping/ranching channel back in 2008 I think. I have 4350 subscribers and several million views on my videos combined. I was into it heavy before there was adds and money involved. I refused the offer way back when as I didn’t want anyone to have any control over my content besides me. Several of my buddies that were part of the YouTube hunting channel community back then that did get paid have pretty much had their channels shut down, vids deleted, etc. It’s not worth it to me. I’d rather have my videos stored on YouTube without the chance of them getting yanked like so many others have had.

I’m not sure how it all works these days, but I’m not interested in finding out either. Good luck!

Skinny

Comment

Met the guys from Dude Perfect at the SCI show this year. These Aggies hit the big time just doing sports, tricks and silly stuff. 4.6 Billion views and almost 27 million subscribers. They have a TV show now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My son loves all of his videos!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntvideo View Post
                        Met the guys from Dude Perfect at the SCI show this year. These Aggies hit the big time just doing sports, tricks and silly stuff. 4.6 Billion views and almost 27 million subscribers. They have a TV show now.

Yep those guys are crazy rich for just doing guy stuff!

Comment

Have been thinking of starting one when I repair four wheelers. Seems to be a lot of interest in restoration videos of dirt bikes too. Looking to do a frame off restoration of one here shortly.

Comment

I have one. Don’t upload much. I need to. I am friends with some of the youtubers

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                              I have one. Don’t upload much. I need to. I am friends with some of the youtubers

Weren't you on with Blacktiph?? My son loves his channel and I thought I remember seeing you on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                                Weren't you on with Blacktiph?? My son loves his channel and I thought I remember seeing you on there.

Yep. That video has a crazy number of views. In on LFG channel quite a bit too

Comment

Working...
                                X