Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Where did you get it?
    Rogers Sporting Goods, founded in 1980, is a family-owned store that offers the best in waterfowl, hunting, shooting and outdoor gear. Browse the vast selection of everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
      https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/...AaAkWWEALw_wcB

Also picked up the primos alpha dog caller for I wanna say 165 bucks.
      Thanks, I saw the alpha dog caller.

Comment

Thanks, I saw the alpha dog caller.
        Yes sir just waiting for it all in the mail. Should be pretty good. Been looking at the electronic calls for a little while now. Really bought about the fox pro inferno but seen the primos call on sale and decided to try it.

Comment

I’m not sure how well a piece of cotton is going to work against the back drop of thousands of acres of west Texas cotton fields.

Any input from the “night shift?”

No doubt. Probably look just like the background uhh lol. In all honesty the idea was to be creative and not spend a bunch of money. Feather, piece of cloth, a cats tail, whatever you have available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Use a feather attached to stick or better yet, a fiberglass rod with 2-4 pound line. Any air movement will move the feather. Better than all the powered gadgets because it is cheap, takes no batteries, weighs very little, makes NO noise and the most important feature is that it will give you wind direction AT the caller.
            Save your money and buy more ammo...
            Adios,
            Gary

Comment

mojo decoy works well for me. was 29 bucks at academy

Comment

Working...
              X