Dove Hunting - Uvalde, need info please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dove Hunting - Uvalde, need info please

Seeking the expert knowledge of the braintrust on this topic. We've been hunting Uvalde for 10-12 years for doves, either the regular opener or the South Zone a few weeks later. The last several years it has been the South opener. We have anywhere from 7-10 adults and 4-5 kids, the "kids" are now 12-16 years old and love dove hunting. This is the smallest the group has been and can get up to 25ish hunters and we will split into 2 groups when that happens.

We are looking to hunt Sept 2-3, two days. We are open to any area around there and have been as far as Knippa on some hunts. We stay in Uvalde but not afraid to drive a little for birds.

Does anyone have any contacts that do day hunts out that way? I am not looking for anything like Paloma Pachanga, it looks awesome but more like corporate entertainment/hunting.

Thanks in Advance,
    Mike

Contact Craig Wilson with Wilson Whitetails he does corporate dove hunts and day hunts. He has the birds to. 210-6 02-4531 www.wilsonwhitetails.com tell him Justin sent ya.

Comment

Nooner Ranch probably has what you are looking for as well

Comment

I use Mark Roberts in Uvalde.

markrobertsdovehunting.com

Comment

We hunted out of Hondo several years back. I swear I could have killed them with a dip net. I have never seen doves like that. I was a guest so I don't know who the outfitter was, but White Wings were everywhere.

Comment

Thanks for the input. I'll get in touch with these guys and see what they've got open.

Comment

Mark Roberts X2

Comment

Working...
              X