Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Job

Comment

Congratulations on getting your doctorate. Dang man when you swing you swing for the bleachers. I don't know how anyone can persevere that long in school without going just a little bit crazy. Best of luck as you pursue your career. Your resume' is going to be impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
        Congratulations on getting your doctorate. Dang man when you swing you swing for the bleachers. I don't know how anyone can persevere that long in school without going just a little bit crazy. Best of luck as you pursue your career. Your resume' is going to be impressive!
        Who said I'm not already crazy?

Comment

Congratulations! My wife is currently contemplating get her PHD in Education. I am trying to talk her out of it.. She has her Masters and Principle Certification but now has been dropping hints at that Phd, we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
            Congratulations! My wife is currently contemplating get her PHD in Education. I am trying to talk her out of it.. She has her Masters and Principle Certification but now has been dropping hints at that Phd, we'll see.
            If she desires a higher level administrator type position, it can't hurt. But, caution her about not having a life for a number of years. No more vacations, no more free weekends, etc.

Comment

Congratulations on getting your doctorate!

On a lighter note, would you be willing to take on the role of TBH Chief of Grammar Police now that you are qualified and all?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Congratulations on getting your doctorate!

On a lighter note, would you be willing to take on the role of TBH Chief of Grammar Police now that you are qualified and all?
                I appreciate the offer...but, I'm going to have to pass. Grammar isn't my strongest subject. Thank goodness I found a great editor for the dissertation. But, I do get a good chuckle out of some of the posts with aforementioned grammar issues.

Comment

Working...
                X