No announcement yet.

Bras for Jeeps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a clear transfer film that several auto tint places offer. You might look into that.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
      There is a clear transfer film that several auto tint places offer. You might look into that.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

I’ve got xpel on my C5 corvette. Can hardly see that it’s on the car. It’s a great product, but pretty pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
        I’ve got xpel on my C5 corvette. Can hardly see that it’s on the car. It’s a great product, but pretty pricey.
        Looks like maybe $1,000+ for a full kit for Wrangler Unlimited. If it offers good protection for a number of years then it might well be worth the price.?

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
          Looks like maybe $1,000+ for a full kit for Wrangler Unlimited. If it offers good protection for a number of years then it might well be worth the price.?
          I’ve had it on for 2 years and very pleased. It also is self healing with hot water

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
            Talk to Chew ... I think he has a Jeep, and wears a bra too!
            Please don’t pick on da man.

I forgot about him having one.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
              I’ve had it on for 2 years and very pleased. It also is self healing with hot water
              Good to know. I will look into it for sure.

Comment

OMG... do not do this to your poor Jeep. All the other Jeeps will make fun of it...

Comment

Bras and eyelashes and angry headlights.
                  Are all jeep people a little bit different?

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                    Bras and eyelashes and angry headlights.
                    Are all jeep people a little bit different?
                    Was just curious about trying to add something to the looks of a Jeep that’s mainly just one solid color and at same time protecting paint. Been hearing from others how the design and angle of the front or windshield may contribute to windshield getting cracked.

The tape from bug deflectors usually damages the paint. At least that has been my experience over time. I think prior to original installation on some, the clear coat is scuffed up , where tape sticks, to promote adhesion. Bug deflectors can add to looks, but think I’d like to avoid those.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                      OMG... do not do this to your poor Jeep. All the other Jeeps will make fun of it...
                      You may be on to something. Don’t want it to get picked on.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                        Been hearing from others how the design and angle of the front or windshield may contribute to windshield getting cracked.
                        Got my first crack a week after I bought my 2016 almost 3 years ago. Just traded it a week ago and got a 2018 JL and the windshield is a tad more angled to help with it. I assume you now have a Jeep? Post pictures then...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                          Got my first crack a week after I bought my 2016 almost 3 years ago. Just traded it a week ago and got a 2018 JL and the windshield is a tad more angled to help with it. I assume you now have a Jeep? Post pictures then...
                          What's your first impressions of the JL compared to your JK?

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                            Find the hot girl in the white jeep and put her bra on the front
                            I thought we may have finally had a resolution to this mystery by the thread title.

Regarding the actual thread topic. Find someone local that installs Xpel and call it a day.

Comment

My wife'e Jeep is white. The grill takes a beating and trying to keep a white grill clean is wasted effort. I replaced it with a black grill, non painted. You can run it through the car wash now and it actually comes clean. For some reason the bugs don't stick to the non painted grill very well and come right off. The grill matches the bumpers and fender flares so it doesn't look bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                                Cause goes around the headlights.
                                [emoji23][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                giggled

Comment

Working...
                                X