No announcement yet.

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maz is having a hell of a month. .324 7 HR 12 RBI.

FIRST HOME SERIES WIN.

Comment

Big chill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Beltre' back to the 10 Day DL.

Mike Minor going tonight. We'll see...

Comment

3 batters in and Rangers down 1 - 0. Nice.

Comment

Mariners w/ 2 errors and Rangers tie it in 2nd. Nice.

Comment

Rangers play small ball in 2nd and take 3 - 1 lead. Nice.

Comment

Could have taken both in Seattle but splitting is never bad at this point.

Big Sexy was dealing today. 8+. Rangers have only had a starter go 7+ 6 times this year and he has 4 of them. He might end up being the most valuable trade piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Could we get a couple more Colons? That sucker has been impressive as a whole for his age..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Could we get a couple more Colons? That sucker has been impressive as a whole for his age..
                    I’m for pulling scouts out of college and sending them to nursing homes at this point! Sadly I’ve picked on his age as a ball player for years, but he’s always been above average to great... and still got it so it seems

Comment

"It's not just his baserunning," Beltre said. "It's everything. It's everything about this kid. He asks the right questions. He thinks through things ahead of time. He does the right thing. Everything you want in a young kid, he does it. He wants to stay up here and he's doing everything he can to make sure he does."

AB on IKF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Colon and Hamels and pray for rain, or something like that.

Comment

Geez....these guys suck! BP blew another one tonight.

Comment

Rangers up 3-0 in first. Let's see how long it takes Matt Moore to give the three, plus some more, back.

Comment

Moore only manages to give back two runs in first inning. Going to make the Sox work a little.

Comment

Matt Moore just drilled some poor Sox batter in the hand. Hand looks broke. Now some Ranger is going to get filled in. Jeez.

Matt Moore must be dfa'd between innings. The guy has to be the worst pitcher in MLB. Double Jeez.

Comment

Working...
                                X