Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI Released a Document Proving Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun fled to Argentina in a Sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by walker View Post
    snopes is a joke
    fify!

Comment

He obviously escaped. Look up Kung Fury on Netflix streaming...you'll thank me.

Comment

Lots of Nazis fled to South America, so I guess it is not out of the question that Hitler is there. Personally, I'm not much of a conspiracy theory person, but I do think Obama faked Bin Laden's death.

Comment

If y'all think that Simon Wiesenthal and the Mossad would let Hitler escape, you are crazy. They tracked much less significant Nazis to the ends of the Earth. Die Spinne helped hundreds of SS officers flee to Spain, then Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, and Brazil. There has been no significant evidence that Hitler escaped from neither captured Nazi records nor Israeli/US intelligence.

Capturing Hitler would have been a major political coup to the Allies and the Soviets. His death in a bunker was anticlimactic, but such is life.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddypants View Post
            If y'all think that Simon Wiesenthal and the Mossad would let Hitler escape, you are crazy. They tracked much less significant Nazis to the ends of the Earth. Die Spinne helped hundreds of SS officers flee to Spain, then Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, and Brazil. There has been no significant evidence that Hitler escaped from neither captured Nazi records nor Israeli/US intelligence.

Capturing Hitler would have been a major political coup to the Allies and the Soviets. His death in a bunker was anticlimactic, but such is life.

Key words, less significant Nazi's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hitler lives in Argentina,.snopes is a joke, and I saw Elvis at Bluff Landing boat ramp just this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                Hitler lives in Argentina,.snopes is a joke, and I saw Elvis at Bluff Landing boat ramp just this morning.
                you killing me smalls I just spit up my coffee, you didn't by chance see bigfoot loading a haynie did you?

Comment

Well the FBI also TWICE said Hillary committed no crimes, so consider the source, maybe they have been inept far longer than we thought.

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
                    you killing me smalls I just spit up my coffee, you didn't by chance see bigfoot loading a haynie did you?

Elvis hangs out with Holdem.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                      Key words, less significant Nazi's.

They captured some high profile Nazis such as Eichmann also. What I was saying is they spent millions of dollars and man hours hunting even insignificant Nazis. If you think the Israelis would have let Hitler have peace, you really don't know anything about the Israelis.

This conspiracy theory just doesn't make any sense. Why would the US hide Adolf freaking Hitler? He has no worth. Nazi scientists? Yeah, I totally get that one, but Hitler? It just doesn't make any sense. I'm as skeptical of my government as anybody, but that was a very patriotic time in our history and I don't think any of our grandads would have let Hitler escape and live the life of Raleigh. No one - none - of the American men I knew from the Greatest Generation would have hid Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddypants View Post
                        They captured some high profile Nazis such as Eichmann also. What I was saying is they spent millions of dollars and man hours hunting even insignificant Nazis. If you think the Israelis would have let Hitler have peace, you really don't know anything about the Israelis.

This conspiracy theory just doesn't make any sense. Why would the US hide Adolf freaking Hitler? He has no worth. Nazi scientists? Yeah, I totally get that one, but Hitler? It just doesn't make any sense. I'm as skeptical of my government as anybody, but that was a very patriotic time in our history and I don't think any of our grandads would have let Hitler escape and live the life of Raleigh. No one - none - of the American men I knew from the Greatest Generation would have hid Hitler.
                        Yes hard to believe the Isrealis would not have found him.

Comment

Government=Politicians=Lies

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                            Tupac is in Cuba

Comment

I'm just as skeptic as anyone but from watching Hunting Hitler, and IF, a big IF, all of their findings are truthful, then to me there is a good argument that Hitler did flee, and likely to Misiones.

There is a solid compound of ruins that look to be military and a whole bunch of Germans in that area. The flights to Denmark are very plausible and some eye witness accounts of the pilot being in the area.

Comment

There's a compound near Glacier Park that is supposed to be very similar to Austria where it's rumored Hitler and other top Nazi officials lived while the US used their scientist post war.

Comment

Working...
                                X