Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI Released a Document Proving Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun fled to Argentina in a Sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FBI Released a Document Proving Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun fled to Argentina in a Sub

This came from Anonymous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What tha

Comment

Well then the FBI really didn't "release" it. Maybe Anonymous will get around to who really killed JFK and what happened to Jimmy Hoffa. Sadly, nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to our government.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx625 View Post
        What tha

I don't know if it has any merit or not but lord only knows what was hidden from us from 1945-1975 era and beyond of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
          I don't know if it has any merit or not but lord only knows what was hidden from us from 1945-1975 era and beyond of course.

My exact thoughts. What percentage of the history we where taught growing up is actually true? Like mentioned above, not much would surprise me considering the government we have.

Comment

There's a show on the history channel called Hunting Hitler. They talked about Misiones, Argentina as being a place where Hitler had fled to. There are relatives of natzi soldier Herman Goering who was Hitlers right hand man and was believed dead in 1945. Looks to be pretty interesting show

Comment

Originally posted by RedBeardJay View Post
              There's a show on the history channel called Hunting Hitler. They talked about Misiones, Argentina as being a place where Hitler had fled to. There are relatives of natzi soldier Herman Goering who was Hitlers right hand man and was believed dead in 1945. Looks to be pretty interesting show
              Really good series. You should start from the first episode if you going to watch it.

Comment

Report says "unable to be verified".

Comment

I wonder if he hunted doves while there?

Comment

His bones that Russia has turned out to be female. He escaped..............

Comment

Snopes

Comment

Looks similar to hundreds of homicide tip information reports that I've written or read. Everything is documented but most tips are bogus.

Comment

There are alot of historians and people interested in that era that have believed there was solid evidence showing it was likely that Hitler and other high ranking Nazi's fled to Argentina. It's pretty fascinating stuff when you start reading about it all....but we know this could never be true because the government would never lie to us.

Comment

I wonder which punishement was worse, being drug before a court then executed or having to live in exile and watching what became of his grand design between then and now.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              Snopes

Snopes?!?! Bwahahaha [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                              X