Which target?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which target?

Which target do you use and why? Bag or foam? Which is better for both field points and broadheads?

I use a bag target for field tips and a layered foam target for broadheads. I got to shoot a rhino block recently and it was very nice and could handle both tips.

Comment

Block or rheinhart 18-1

Comment

I use a bag target for field points because the arrows are so much easier to pull out of the target. I use a layered foam target to shoot broadheads, but the bulk of my shooting is with a bag type target.

Comment

rhino, but the practice tips are chewing it up pretty quick, about to strap several layers of carpet to the back of the target just to keep them from flying through and hitting the OCB behind. 90 bucks didnt last that long!

Comment

The bh/fp from wally world cause it was what i could afford. Doin good so far.

Comment

Rheinhart 18-1. A little expensive but well worth the mone in my opinion.

Comment

I bought *** brand foam layer target for $70 one saturday, after shooting for the weekend and seeing pieces of foam blowing out the back I knew my "4 sided" target was not going to last a year. Needless to say I took it back monday and got me a Rhinehart Rhinoblock. I haven't regretted it a day since. Arrows are a breeze to pull up, the target does a good job of snapping back to form and I truly have 6 sides to shoot at. As with anything, you get what you pay for. If you're going for a disposable target, get a bag they work for what they're meant to do. If you want a quality target that is actually going to make you shoot more (it will) get a Rhinehart.

Comment

Originally posted by onetondodge View Post
                  Block or rheinhart 18-1
                  X2 plus a Glendale

Comment

love my bag tagets for shooting most of the year. I did buy a yellow jacket 4 sided broad head only target this august, and it is JUNK, came apart easily but wort of all is the glue that gets ALL over your your arrows.

Comment

i Have a Block Black for broadheads and FP...Don;t buy it if your going to shoot broadheads, it doens't last for nothing, hughe chunks coming out of it when you pull an arrow out.....Waste of money, now my glendel deer target, no prb with broadheads.

Comment

Originally posted by GWHunter View Post
                        Rheinhart 18-1. A little expensive but well worth the mone in my opinion.
                        I have one and love it! My next target will me a reinhart block.

Comment

I have had quite a few through the years. My next one will be a rinehart from everything I have read.

Comment

Rinehart targets will last the longest. I have a block and like said before huge chunks will pull out with your broadheads. That seems to be the case with most layered foam targets.

Comment

rheinhart 18-1

Comment

Working...
                              X