Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
      Tell the operator you will split it with him 70-30. Only chance you got to stay on
      This

Pack some cushion around your boys!

Comment

Ride it like this and get video!

Comment

:d:d:d
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
            Well I can see that happening...but some dude at a Christmas party in a turtle neck ain’t gunna have rigging with him I don’t think...much less any chance of drawing and honest bucker! [emoji23]

Skinny
            You're right. But those bucking machine operators think they are Bodacious behind a button. Where we would really clean house is when I would get ,at the time my little buddy Bill Herbert, who was 11-12 yrs old at the time and tell them double or nothing. Bill grew up riding a bucking machine. You couldn't throw that little **** off ! He and I practiced on his dad's bucking machine for hours every week. We didn't have pads around and his dad would tell us that concrete is not soft. We ripped out so many anchor bolts from the machine on high we eventually set weld plates in the concrete and welded the machine to the ground. Great times and memories

Comment

It all depends on whether or not the operator wants you to stay on. If he is set on dumping you there is no hope!
              The operator can spin you 360 really fast and switch to spinning you the other way so fast you can't hang on

Used to ride the one at Gilley's back in the day and never made 8 seconds unless you slipped him 10 bucks on the side lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                Don’t even think about getting on that bull acting like you are going to go 8 seconds. That will be your biggest mistake. The operator can throw you off when he chooses...

Skinny
                Fact.

Comment

Just make sure someone videos your ride and posts it up here for us to see

Comment

I knew you guys wouldn't disappoint me with a comments. There will be video involved

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                      Sissy!

Comment

When's the big event?

Bring an oven mit for your riding hand.

Comment

Think outside the box. Walk up to the bull like you are slightly injured, don't make eye contact with the operator and slowly crawl on to the bull. And... Mechanical bulls are slick and the sides are flat. Get a can of 3M-HI Strength Clear Adhesive and soak the inner thigh and calve areas of your pants! Surely that will help keep you on the extra 1/2 second right before the operator tries to dump you at 7.5 seconds. ��

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                            Ride it like this and get video!

https://youtu.be/jBU5PoAHmug
                            I’d let her tie my boys down for a ride. Lawd have mercy

Comment

Watch this and learn. This guy can teach you

licensing@storyful.com#pbrhampton #bullsurfing #mechanicalbull #anthonypbr #bullriding How to ride a mechanical bull

Comment

Back in the early 90's when I was on the rodeo trail I could ride the hair off those things. Depending on the rigging attached to it, it could be a bull rope or a bareback rigging. If it's a bareback rigging fold over another glove other than your riding glove. Put it up under your riding hand slide up nod and start spuring! I won $500 hundred dollars one night after a bull riding at Cactus Canyon. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X