• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH crew can drop by and visit

Comment

Know anyone that's a member of BACA?

Comment

No LEO with a good head will not touch that.

Comment

He is supposed to have visitation tomorrow and is now claiming a mental instability is prohibiting him from being in a public location.
          Do you have that in writing or recorded. A judge might remove or restrict visitation.

Comment

This:
            Most agencies have SOPs or GOs on off duty details, liability forms, pay rates etc. For the most part it isn't about asking Cpl Donut to work for me. The Department has to approve it.

Jurisdiction. Agency that falls into that city or if county needs to be the one providing service. A guy from 3 counties over may not fit the bill.

LEOs can only do what State Law allows. They are not there to enforce rules one believes need enforcing. That really seems to pisss people off. "I just don't want him parked 2 miles away" may not be enforcable.

Best of luck to you. Call your local PD as mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by dbelcher269 View Post
              Maybe contact your constable. They are voted in and donā€™t usually like telling voters no plus they handle civil issues. If you live in town contact your PD instead of Sheriffs Office. Probably going to be hard on such short notice. Hourly rate for us is usually a little more than city overtime rate. Good luck.
              OP says cypress which is pct 4 constable Herman. I could type till Tuesday and not get all the shenanigans that office pulls. They have a lot of contracts in cypress. If it's not a c4 contract it hcso.

In the heights it's gonna be hpd.
              Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
              No LEO with a good head will not touch that.
              X2. I wouldn't for 100 an hour.

OP. Call the non emergency line for hpd if you're going to the heights. Tell them you need a civil standby. They won't be able to hang out for 4 hours but it should show crazy you're not playing. Have wife explain the deal and how she doesn't feel safe but she has to meet terms of the court. Have her ask the unit to drive by the location throughout the meeting.

As for permissions to do it. I can't speak for hpd but a county deputy would have to make a 60 second phone call and fill out the permit when he got back to work. It's very easy with us
              Last edited by Quackerbox; 12-31-2017, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Take off work

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Take off work
                  ^Win^

Comment

Sounds like a crappy situation man, hope it works out.

Comment

Some of the comments made hrre have me shaking my head in a big way. Grandad retired as cheif of police, and im thinking he would have handled this differently... but, times are different too

Comment

Im surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but you need to take the "mental instability" crap he is spewing and submit it via lawyer to the court for at minimum:

Restrictions on or removal of visitation rights that will make wife feel more comfortable when dealing with his ignorant ***.

Best of luck to you.

Comment

If he himself is claiming he's mentally unstable, I would definitely not hand over a child to him...

Comment

Tell hpd or SO he is self admitted crazy and wants to take your daughter if he gets stupid they can use that and put him in the hospital for a psych hold with just a small form easy stuff did involuntary psych hold a few times in my career

kronik by Diamond

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                              Know anyone that's a member of BACA?

http://bacaworld.org
                              Was a member for years....but BACA needs to be contacted thrust a CPS. Or family court.

Comment

First off I would take off work and go get your family and go elsewhere for the Holiday. If you cant take off work tell your wife you are paying for a hotel and send her to family or hotel to stay. Contact Family attorney when they open back up or if you have their cell phone then I would do it today and tell them what you did and why and that your wife is scared for her safety and the safety of the child because of the self admitted instable mental state.

Comment

Working...
                                X