Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football Championship Week (Week 14)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
    UT fan here. Aggies hired the best coach they could. I think they paid too much and made a huge gamble paying that much but they did. Problem I see is aggy is going to aggy like they always do. There is a reason they are the joke of every conference they have ever been in. Congrats ags on your new coach, time will tell.
    Lot's of UT "fans" here.

Comment

Not sold or even happy about the hire but it is what it is and we will soon see what type of recruiter an coach he is.

As far as the Aggies being the joke of every conference they have been in, I guess the horns and Baylor have taken over that mantle lately in the Big 12. Tenn. picked it up this year in the SEC, especially lately.

I think both will come back, not sure how the records will be next year, but with the Horns and Aggies playing a ton of underclassmen, they should be way better next year. Baylor may take a year or two more with their implosion over the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        This is where you will find out if Jameis Winston made Jimbo.
        We saw what happened when Johnny left ATM.

Recruiting wars in Texas will become very interesting.
        Ding, Ding, Ding!

(That's coming from an FSU alum.)

Comment

Lmao at "graduated from there". That has nothing to do with football knowledge. Some woukd say that college boys are nerds that cant okay sports. Lol. Take Chase This for example.

Fisher was a great hire. I don't care about the money. Texas still has more a d coukd have done the same thing yet they went with young and up and coming. Same for OU.

I was telling my wife....this coukd be my worst football season EVER. No NFL and the Cowboys suck. Horns go 6-6, Avvy gets Jimbo Fisher and OU wins #8.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ugh. How do you edit on tapatalk?

Also, Texas recruiting will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
              The buy out wasn't part of when Sumlin was fired.

Mmmhmmm...Thaaaaat's why they held on to him the last two years ...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                No that's not why. Everyone wanted Sumlin to work out. Gave him all these chances they could. Ags could have panicked and made a rush her of Herman. Dodged that one. Ags played this just right.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Lmao at "graduated from there". That has nothing to do with football knowledge. Some woukd say that college boys are nerds that cant okay sports. Lol. Take Chase This for example.

Fisher was a great hire. I don't care about the money. Texas still has more a d coukd have done the same thing yet they went with young and up and coming. Same for OU.

I was telling my wife....this coukd be my worst football season EVER. No NFL and the Cowboys suck. Horns go 6-6, Avvy gets Jimbo Fisher and OU wins #8.

Little less baileys and a lot more coffee

Comment

What difference do you really think the 10 mill from the last two years would have made? Money isn't an issue for A&M or TU. If it was TU wouldn't be paying 25 million for 6-6 football from someone whose only HC experience is 2 years in the AAC.

Comment

College Football Championship Week (Week 14)

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                      What difference do you really think the 10 mill from the last two years would have made? Money isn't an issue for A&M or TU. If it was TU wouldn't be paying 25 million for 6-6 football from someone whose only HC experience is 2 years in the AAC.

So y'all kept a guy around that absolutely **** the bed on two 5 star QBs and had several problem receivers, on purpose?[emoji23]

Somebody just got an influx of cash and forgot about the hard times[emoji23][emoji23]. Crow baby crow[emoji13]

Wait wait...Y'all just paid $75 mil for 5-6 football?

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                        Little less baileys and a lot more coffee
                        Explain......

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Explain......

Yor spellin' ain't rite

Comment

They were 6-6...........same as your team!!

Comment

So y'all kept a guy around that absolutely **** the bed on two 5 star QBs and had several problem receivers, on purpose?[emoji23]

Somebody just got an influx of cash and forgot about the hard times[emoji23][emoji23]. Crow baby crow[emoji13]

Them two 5 stars haven’t exactly panned out either. One lost his starting job and the other hasn’t been anywhere close to playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                                I’ve got no dog in this fight but geez how hard can this be?

http://bfy.tw/FNB9
                                Oh it's real easy... the problem is I can't find an article that says 10 years, $7.5M of GAURANTEED money....

and I don't think most of the people beating that drum can either, that's why a link hasn't been posted.

You're all speculating until the contract is approved here at 9 am meeting and the details are released...

so basically another just because you say it doesn't make it true. It may be true that it's $75M of gauranteed money, but until someone shows proof of that you're all just throwing that against a wall hoping it sticks.

Comment

Working...
                                X