Whataburger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I They are not.

The Chophouse and Patty Melt are greatness. T9ns of sabor.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
      ok, i agree totally with the red onion and 3 rings. Sounds perfect to me.

Lol, right about slayer. I didn't know they were from texas though
      Last edited by Graysonhogs; 11-07-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
        I know these are fighting words...
        I'm sorry, but they are just disgusting!!! I have tried 4 times in 3 locations to give them a chance, but so gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I am 100% Texan and do not understand the love for whataburger. ITs pure toilet in my opinion. I have eaten there hundreds of times and honestly the only time i leave thinking it was a good decision is when i have have been "over served" at another establishment. Just a week or so ago I tried a patty melt, i was running late leaving the dear lease and was starving, i took about three bites and threw it away. It was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTownHunter View Post
          Whats not to like about a thin grey patty with no crust and no flavor?
          You mean In and Out?

Comment

One thing In N Out has over Whataburger is the temperature of the product.. I like em both I just wish Whataburgers came to the table as hot as In and Out.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
              is that sauce like the sauce on the chop house cheddar burger? Wish I could get that bad boy again. Wheat bun, add all veg, add jalapenos was my go to in college.
              The chop house has their creamy steak sauce I believe. HEB sells a lot of those sauces on their own now, but I can’t let myself buy them or they’d be on everything

Comment

Originally posted by 2014FusionM View Post
                Well sometimes being Texan isn't for everyone...
                X2

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Whataburger is by far the best fast food chain burger there is. It's not the Dairy Bar in Brenham, or Dairy Cone in Columbus, but it's **** good still. It is also a bit of a cult thing. I eat it at least twice a week.

Comment

Originally posted by mhunter6 View Post
                    I am 100% Texan and do not understand the love for whataburger. ITs pure toilet in my opinion. I have eaten there hundreds of times and honestly the only time i leave thinking it was a good decision is when i have have been "over served" at another establishment. Just a week or so ago I tried a patty melt, i was running late leaving the dear lease and was starving, i took about three bites and threw it away. It was terrible.

How about Mc Donalds and Jack in the Box?

Comment

Originally posted by TxDieselKid View Post
                      Whataburger is by far the best fast food chain burger there is. It's not the Dairy Bar in Brenham, or Dairy Cone in Columbus, but it's **** good still. It is also a bit of a cult thing. I eat it at least twice a week.
                      My favorite burger joint!

Comment

Originally posted by mhunter6 View Post
                        So... and Im just askin here.... kinda curious.... little interested.... do you always do something you hate 100's of times or ...are you just ....forgetful?

do you even remember posting this at all?

how bout now?

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                          YOU CAN ASK FOR A TOASTED BUN?!
                          And, if you don't like a lot of bread overpowering your burger you can also ask for a Whataburger Jr. small bun on a regular sized burger...

Comment

Originally posted by 2014FusionM View Post
                            Well sometimes being Texan isn't for everyone...
                            X2

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddy590 View Post
                              X2

That's what I don't get. Why is liking Whataburger a defining characteristic of being Texan? Can't be American if you don't like hot dogs or apple pie? Silly

Comment

Breakfast order: one taquito w/ cheese (sausage or chorizo) one sausage BOB and a large sweet tea

Lunch or supper:
                                Either a #2 all the way double cheese
                                Or a patty melt

Comment

Working...
                                X