Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RS3 View Post
    Unfortunately I didn't see Jimbousmc's request for help until about 4:00. However, I met him about 4:45 this afternoon with my dog and by 5:30 we were dragging it out. If anyone needs help finding a deer please call me at 512-818-2609. My dog hasn't trailed a lot of deer, but is 5 for 5.

Congrats on your first Texas kill Jim, now go get a buck!
    Thanks RS3 I appreciate the HELP!!!. Your dog is awesome I was so confident a dog would do the job and Pluto sure did thanks to you and him

Comment

Thanks to CS3 I can now hunt for a buck and I am exempt from the draw next year. I am pumped! Good luck to everyone
      Attached Files

Comment

Way to go Jimbousmc, awesome to have that help. Congrats and enjoy the year

Comment

Originally posted by RS3 View Post
          Unfortunately I didn't see Jimbousmc's request for help until about 4:00. However, I met him about 4:45 this afternoon with my dog and by 5:30 we were dragging it out. If anyone needs help finding a deer please call me at 512-818-2609. My dog hasn't trailed a lot of deer, but is 5 for 5.

Congrats on your first Texas kill Jim, now go get a buck!
          Very kind of you and good pooch!! I see many Scooby Snacks coming your way this season.

Comment

Looked like a straight typical frame, no splits

Comment

On the board with a doe.

Comment

Way to go Chris!!! Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post

On the board with a doe.
                  Way to go and nice meeting you last night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post

On the board with a doe.
                    Great shot Chris

Comment

You guys are stacking them up out there. Way to go. Can't wait to get to my lease next week.

Comment

Buzzards found 2 on DB Woods. Just drove through on way to gym

Comment

Wanted some more meat shot a spike this morning. Gonna rest my spot a few days itching to get back out already though.

Comment

Any of you guys want a feeder or two. I know someone on here had something stolen. I several setups that I was going to throw in the scrap metal pile. If you want to bring a bottle of something you can take one or all. Ill be home today after about 8pm, tomorrow after about 5pm and then Saturday and Sunday after about 5 or 6 pm. May have a motor on one or two of them but probably need some work.

Comment

Glen can you send me a pic I might be able to use them

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
                                Wanted some more meat shot a spike this morning. Gonna rest my spot a few days itching to get back out already though.
                                I may need to pay you a little bit to hunt your stand!
                                Congrats on the spike!

Comment

Working...
                                X