No announcement yet.

New Zealand here we come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 great trophies. Congrats, beautiful stag with incredible mass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome trophies. That Stag has about as much mass as any you will ever see. A huge congrats!

Comment

Congrats on that massive stag, JP.

Comment

That stag is yugggggge!!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Congratulations on two very impressive animals taken with your bow. Wow that stag is enormous! Can't imagine what that would look like on your wall.

This is one of my bucket list hunts. Thanks so much for sharing your adventures with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
              Sorry about the teaser pic, got to celebrating a little last night and forgot to follow up.

32 yard shot

Goodness. That thing is a monster. That is awesome. Congrats Jon-Paul! That thing ought to score about 400,000!

Comment

WOW! Nice animals, JP! I WILL be making a trip and hunt in NZ soon. My brother (and his wife) moved to Auckland last year and they are now residents, so I have no excuse (other than $$ and time! )

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

what a beast of a stag

Comment

New Zealand here we come

Thanks everyone. Yesterday was an easy day as we drove to the other camp and did some sightseeing in hopes to look for some wallaby. We spotted two that was on a far this mountain and I elected not to peruse them.

During our continued sight seeing I did break out the 7mag and rolled a couple of piggies of the mountain.

Today I am going after a nanny tahr to go with my bull. Still considering a chamois hunt but it’s going to depend on the weather.

This place has some of the best views I have seen thus far in my travels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome, congrats!

Comment

Awesome animals. Congrats.

Comment

That country is beautiful! Continued luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                            Thanks everyone. Yesterday was an easy day as we drove to the other camp and did some sightseeing in hopes to look for some wallaby. We spotted two that was on a far this mountain and I elected not to peruse them.

During our continued sight seeing I did break out the 7mag and rolled a couple of piggies of the mountain.

Today I am going after a nanny tahr to go with my bull. Still considering a chamois hunt but it’s going to depend on the weather.

This place has some of the best views I have seen thus far in my travels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Did u say wallaby. .....had a double meat Kangaroo burger for lunch today in your honor!!!
                            Rob is headed your way in 36 hours.......he is soooo pumped up!!! He has 3 dozen arrows and Rhonda has two dozen.......alot of critters will fall with those two Mississippi Rebels!!! (-;Click image for larger version

Name:	20180531_115816.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	24542009

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Your gonna need a second plane for that stag!

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                                Your gonna need a second plane for that stag!
                                Curious to see what the measurements are. That thing is MASSIVE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X