Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

ISO tractor help...New Ulm (north of Columbus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO tractor help...New Ulm (north of Columbus)

I built a rather large blind about 4 years ago.

I now need to move it to another spot on the lease to use as a rifle blind. It's 8' wide and 10'+ long. I'd REALLY rather not disassemble it so I'm looking for someone with some long forks on a tractor that could pick this up and move it a few hundred yards.

Let me know what's available and what kind of a deal we could work out.

Set mine up Sunday morning, but I don't think my buddy's tractor will handle yours without forks.

Comment

That's what I'm looking for...with 6'-8' forks.

Comment

We moved an 8x8 blind with a 2' porch using a skid steer with pallet forks and fork extensions. We had to have a 4x4 to place under the front of the forks running from one side of the blind to the other. Moving it that far, I would also strap it to the loader.

Comment

Back up top. I'm not looking for charity LOL. I'll pay for your time and expense. Just need some help moving.

Comment

Ide get some 4x4s and build a skid. Then you can drag it wherever and whenever you please. Most people will have forks, but not extensions. There's just very little need for them on a day to day tractor basis.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine are 4 foot or I would do it.

Comment

My forks are 4 feet.... I strap it to the top part of the forks. I moved my 8x8 blind that way.

Comment

Build a pair of sled legs and tie it up to the truck!

Comment

I have 6’ fork extensions but don’t think my 70hp has enough azz to move that blind even with the rear tires filled with water. That’s going to take a big tractor.

Comment

Yeah I'm thinking I'll have to put some skids on it and drag it into place.

Comment

We've moved several 5x8 stands with 4ft forks, if that helps at all.

Comment

Working...
                        X