Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am not normally bothered by bugs , but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not normally bothered by bugs , but.....

.... i've had just about enough of these love bugs!!!

Myself. They are all over my back door getting in house everytime i come.in or out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

you would think they would spray for the bastages , kinda like mosquito control.

I hate the sorry arsed things.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
        .... i've had just about enough of these love bugs!!!
        They're so thick up there!!

Comment

just got back from Houston...they were really bad down there.

Comment

I was outside most of the afternoon yesterday -- saw 1.

Comment

I drove to East Texas last week and my truck was covered in them!

Comment

Yep. Just a few on way back to Houston from Louisiana

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Where did they go during the hurricane ? One of life's big mysteries !

Comment

Read about where people were putting out buckets with about 1 gallon of water with about 1" of mineral oil on top as a love bug trap. I don't know if it works or not never had to deal with them, just passing on what minuscule amounts of knowledge I might have.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      Where did they go during the hurricane ? One of life's big mysteries !

It's been my experience that years of big love bug hatches also indicates a hurricane .... last time they were this bad up in Barnum, Texas was the year Ike came through

Comment

I had my first experience with them last weekend coming back from Katy. I ran through a cloud of them on 290 that had to be a mile long. Wipers were useless - I had to pull over at a truck stop and scrub them off my windshield so I could see. So do they swarm down there this time every year? How long does it last?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          I had my first experience with them last weekend coming back from Katy. I ran through a cloud of them on 290 that had to be a mile long. Wipers were useless - I had to pull over at a truck stop and scrub them off my windshield so I could see. So do they swarm down there this time every year? How long does it last?
                          Until people kill them all with their vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            It does not seem like they swarm every year .... I was serious in my last post when I said it seems like there's a correlation between hurricanes and swarms ..., they swarm every year up in East Texas when we have a storm in late August or September. They have not been bad at all the last several years .... this year is pretty bad!

Comment

for evey 1,000 killed 10,000 hatch.Horny little creatures i wonder if they kill them selves from so much reproduction

Comment

Working...
                              X