4th Gen Ram 2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
    My 68 shifts like a dream with the tune on it. Increased line pressure. Changed shift points. Converter doesn’t lock and unlock non stop like the factory trans tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My 68 is tuned as well. I don’t like my current tune but that doesn’t change the fact that the Aisin is a much stouter transmission and better suited for towing overall.

Comment

I've got the 2016 2500 Laramie.. so far no major issues other than software issues that they've been able to take care of at the dealer without much hassle. One annoying issue that I think is consistent across 1500/2500/3500 is the 8.9" screen goes out from time to time. Turning the truck off/on seems to fix it.

Comment

Which tuner and tunes are you running? Any shift on the fly?

Comment

Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but getting close. What tuners are you running? Not planning to delete...maybe.

Comment

I’ve got a 2010 with a smarty jr on it for the last 65,000 miles. It’s been a really good truck, and I’ll keep it for at least another two years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BMAC_GTX View Post
              Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but getting close. What tuners are you running? Not planning to delete...maybe.

I would definitely recommend deleting ASAP. I’m using PPEI tunes from kory Willis in Vinson la. I’m pushing 80k miles deleted and not a single complaint or any emission related issues.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                Front end and electronics are weak points. One heck of a motor!
                This, when you by a dodge your buying the motor and steering wheel.

Comment

Working...
                X