Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess we put the old jinx to Finau !! Imagine that lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Kmart49;13538277]My apologies for the delay however I learned at 1230 last night that the pool isn't free until the tournament starts so I figured I would wait until I had two screens here at the office.

Everything should be accurate but let me know if I made any errors.

https://www.easyofficepools.com/view/?poolid=48466[/QUOTE

RR is Secretary/Treasurer. Hit him up for all PO's and such!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        Looks like Blake missed his tee time by 17 minutes. We have to draw a line in the sand trap some where. Rules are rules.
        As I have heard Coach Saban say, everyone has to play by the same rules and be treated equally.

The Committee regrets the Cajun Blake entry will not be included in the official list. We are prepared to refer to it if he laps the field. Yes, this is indeed a teachable moment for the young man and that lesson is, pay attention to the Tiny Clock on Your Arm!

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        D Johnson
        J Thomas
        F Molinari
        B Koepka
        J Speith
        R McIlroy
        Had it been made 18 minutes earlier, this might have been the winning entry.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
          Looking at these teams I think the committe may have to pull out the yard stick and check the rules for a tie come Sunday. Its going to be very tight at the top and an exciting finish on Sunday. There is a slim chance I may have some service from the land cut but more than likely I'm going to miss the fun.
          As soon as I turned on my TV this morning they were showing Tiger....

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk
          Good luck! Post up some photos of the results.

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          LMAO!!!! I'm good at donations! I'll take it as a win either way!
          That's the spirit!
          ABCDJ, we need more like this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
            My apologies for the delay however I learned at 1230 last night that the pool isn't free until the tournament starts so I figured I would wait until I had two screens here at the office.

Everything should be accurate but let me know if I made any errors.

https://www.easyofficepools.com/view/?poolid=48466
            Free is good.

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
            You da man Kmart
            He is showing incredible promise. Lets see what brand of beer he comes through with

Comment

Gutsy round from Tiger. JT really squandered his.

Its really unreal how far Rory hits it and wasn't able to take advantage of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                Looks like Blake missed his tee time by 17 minutes. We have to draw a line in the sand trap some where. Rules are rules.
                … no problem, as I concur with the rules committee

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 08-09-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Your on my team. I win I'll split the pot with you. I lose then we each send Ol'Abe to the winner.

Committee won't pass on an extra Abe now would they?
                  Last edited by Antlers86; 08-09-2018, 12:53 PM.

Comment

3 putt double for Spieth on 1....

Comment

Kinda hoping Baldrick does well.

Comment

How does a man get in on this?! I see you're on tourney 5 of 6, can I get in on the 6th or better to wait until the next round?

P.S. Tony Finau is now my enemy as he is on every lineup I bet with on DraftKings.

Comment

A little twitch on that short one by Spieth

Comment

I debated yesterday between Koepka and Fowler. Definitely picked the wrong one!

Still early and going to be a great ending!

Comment

LMAO...... I figured this would totally disrupt your weekend plans

Your still the #1 Major Sponsor of TBH BBQ Golf Tour Championship!

Comment

Originally posted by wcg89 View Post
                                How does a man get in on this?! I see you're on tourney 5 of 6, can I get in on the 6th or better to wait until the next round?

P.S. Tony Finau is now my enemy as he is on every lineup I bet with on DraftKings.
                                Next tournament thread will be started on Sept 16. Tour Championship
                                Glad to have you join us.

ABCDJ, keep this guy in mind. We will pair him up with Antlers86. Oh, and with CB if he gets a wake up call.

Comment

Working...
                                X