No announcement yet.

I’ve broke my own hog record!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s just incredible! Man, how do you stay up all night shooting hogs, then run a dairy when the suns up?? I’m impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
      That’s a bunch
      What rifle ? Jealous of the thermal.

BP
      X2 would more info on your setup as well

Comment

They are bad up at my lease in San Augustine county. This pic was from this morning. I went up to work and didnt even take a rifle because I knew I wouldnt have time to hunt! Good job and keep putting them rascals down.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by hogslayer78; 06-17-2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
          That’s just incredible! Man, how do you stay up all night shooting hogs, then run a dairy when the suns up?? I’m impressed!
          A BUNCH are shot while driving the cows up to the barn at 4:30am. Just carry rifle on 4 wheeler. They are so use to it you can shoot at point blank range. A bunch more are shot on my feed route everyday. I’ve drove up to troughs and they were waiting on me to feed them... so I feed them lead in high volume

Need to start a go fund me for ammo, lol

My thermal set up is an Anderson ar-15 in .223 wylde topped with a pulsar rxq30.
          Feed truck gun is a savage model 10 .223
          Trap gun is a western auto .22
          Also killed with .270, Honda rincon, tire iron, case pocket knife & bow tech realm x I’m diversified

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            A BUNCH are shot while driving the cows up to the barn at 4:30am. Just carry rifle on 4 wheeler. They are so use to it you can shoot at point blank range. A bunch more are shot on my feed route everyday. I’ve drove up to troughs and they were waiting on me to feed them... so I feed them lead in high volume

Need to start a go fund me for ammo, lol

My thermal set up is an Anderson ar-15 in .223 wylde topped with a pulsar rxq30.
            Feed truck gun is a savage model 10 .223
            Trap gun is a western auto .22
            Also killed with .270, Honda rincon, tire iron, case pocket knife & bow tech realm x I’m diversified
            Ok...story on the tire iron...

PS if you want to organize a multi gun push or something I'm in... I'll help protect churches and yards

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
              Ok...story on the tire iron...

PS if you want to organize a multi gun push or something I'm in... I'll help protect churches and yards
              Ran out of ammo and had numerous walking wounded.... all I had in the truck

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                111 is impressive. Has it made a dent in them yet?
                I can’t seem to break into single digits for more than a day or 2. I started the survey in February and had around 25 using the property. Killed 18 in one weekend... 2 days later two sows took place with litters. Bout time I trap and shoot em to 10 more take their place.

If I use my time targeting all the ones over 80 pounds and shoot them and leave the ones under I have a much higher trap rate with them. I shoot until I can’t realistically of safely hit anymore but I always TRY for sows and bigger ones since they are harder to trap. All traps are coral type traps with 6’ gates

I’ve put enough pressure on them in the dark, they show up in the day light... and that don’t work out too well for them either

Comment

Dang man. You've been hammering them pretty good.

Comment

Nice job! Looks like your neighbor needs to reinforce their fence with hog wire. Of course they'd tear that up eventually also.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

And some folks wish they had hogs...
                      You're doing a hell of a job! Keep up the good work!

Comment

There used to be a big cat refuge in east Texas. Anyone donate any hogs there for them to feed the kitty cats?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a lot of pigs. I am looking to get some sort of night scope don't know much about them.

Comment

I feel for you man. There are hog problems and then there is your kind of hog problem.....

Comment

Impressive stats. Congrats! Hope you get 'em all.
                              KAP!

Comment

I like to hog hunt but having those kind of numbers and the damage hogs can do to EVERYTHING...man...kill em all brother!

Comment

Working...
                                X