No announcement yet.

2017 Lake Grapevine Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any last minute encounters from you guys or has anyone killed a giant that anyone is keeping secret ????

Comment

I hunted hard but couldn't get it done. Closest I got to a shooter was about 50 yards.

Comment

I'm headed out in the morning. Going to try to kill a doe.

Comment

I put an offer on a house about .5 mile from Lake Grapevine. Looks like I'll be in the woods over there sooner than later with yall.

Comment

Good luck man!

Comment

I have not seen a picture of a buck taken at GV this year. Did I miss anything that was posted? Or is everyone mum?

Comment

That's against the rules, didn't you know.....

Comment

Yeah, you thought there were deer in Grapevine? Lmfao!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Txcatsailor01 View Post
                    That's against the rules, didn't you know.....
                    I should have known better to ask.

Comment

2018-2019 Grapevine Lake Hunting permit information dates are as follows; White-tailed Deer lottery applications can start being filled out on June 4th, 2018 and we will stop taking applications on the 31st of July. At this same time we will be issuing permits for the Special Youth Only White-tailed deer hunting. If selected, you must have a 2018/2019 Texas Hunting License and proof of hunters education (if required) to pick up your permit. Dates on lottery draw and permit pick up will follow.

WATERFOWL PERMITS AND GENERAL HUNTING PERMITS WILL BE GIVEN OUT STARTING AUGUST 20TH 2018! Note, must have your 2018/2019 Texas Hunters license and proof of hunters education (if required) to get a waterfowl permit or general hunting permit.

Please pass this information along!

Comment

Originally posted by Grapevine USACE View Post
                        2018-2019 Grapevine Lake Hunting permit information dates are as follows; White-tailed Deer lottery applications can start being filled out on June 4th, 2018 and we will stop taking applications on the 31st of July. At this same time we will be issuing permits for the Special Youth Only White-tailed deer hunting. If selected, you must have a 2018/2019 Texas Hunting License and proof of hunters education (if required) to pick up your permit. Dates on lottery draw and permit pick up will follow.

WATERFOWL PERMITS AND GENERAL HUNTING PERMITS WILL BE GIVEN OUT STARTING AUGUST 20TH 2018! Note, must have your 2018/2019 Texas Hunters license and proof of hunters education (if required) to get a waterfowl permit or general hunting permit.

Please pass this information along!

Just double checking....
                        does the vine require a standard hunter education, or does it require a bowhunting education like Haggerman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No BH Ed such as Hagerman, and no qualification as Hagerman, therefore anyone can apply with little-no effort, or so I'm told.

Comment

Anyone been out lately?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Seen a few truck's out there mid day. I was out for a few hours.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Haven't been since December. Need to go out and start scouting for turkeys soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X