InfoWars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
    He ruins good supported points... with crazy over the top ness... I want Joe Rogan in charge of info wars and let's see if we can get some straight no bs NEWS with as full supported articles
    Joe Rogan is an interesting guy, but not someone I want to get my news from. I'd prefer Dan Carlin or Prof. Jordan Peterson. InfoWars is garbage, for the very reason you stated that it delegitimizes real topics.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
      Joe Rogan is an interesting guy, but not someone I want to get my news from. I'd prefer Dan Carlin or Prof. Jordan Peterson. InfoWars is garbage, for the very reason you stated that it delegitimizes real topics.
      Rogan is just one of the most open to all sides of an argument ppl ive ever heard. He cares about facts, proof and all else second... never heard of those other guys, may do some googling

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Rogan is just one of the most open to all sides of an argument ppl ive ever heard. He cares about facts, proof and all else second... never heard of those other guys, may do some googling

He's had Jordan on his podcast I think. I like to listen to his podcast when I do cardio. He is very good at remaining neutral, and bringing smart people on and getting them to explain things.

On topic. Alex Jones is a bit nutty. May be gov shill, nobody knows. But I do find it even crazier, that a lot of the time if you research. He's correct, and telling facts. Just with a lot of screaming, and off topic ranting, and selling test boosters.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

never heard of those other guys, may do some googling
          Dan Carlin's podcasts are top notch listening for a commute to and from the lease.

Originally posted by Flex View Post
          He's had Jordan on his podcast I think.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

Again, not a huge Joe Rogan guy, but this is the best interview I've ever heard on his show.
          Last edited by Hank Hill; 06-20-2017, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
            Dan Carlin's podcasts are top notch listening for a commute to and from the lease.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Again, not a huge Joe Rogan guy, but this is the best interview I've ever heard on his show.
            Ill listen on my way home from houston thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
              Alex is the puppet of the alien overlords who built the pyramids and have been controlling human history ever since.
              you mean Anunaki

Comment

Unless you bring up the pot debate. Watch his show with Steven Crowder.

Comment

Just the first 5 minutes of that was more than I could take.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                    Just the first 5 minutes of that was more than I could take.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                    The subject is pretty frustrating to be sure. Peterson dismantles the gender debate as thinly veiled marxism. Also highlights how idiotic the people pushing it are.

Comment

For domestic news and politics I like Ben Shapiro
                      For international news Foreign policy and all things military I like Bryan Suits

Comment

Working...
                      X