No announcement yet.

best adjustable single pin bowsight? HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote for the Montana Black Gold Ascent. I have switched over both of ny hunting bows to them from HHA. Same outstanding customer service with a more solid sight. MBG Ascent has easier to adjust dial and a brighter pin. Check them out, they are worth the money.

Comment

Hha optimizer ultra. Get the dial. Very precise. Sight at 20 and then 60. Find the number tape that matches up and you are good to go. Sight light doesnt bother me.

Comment

I got my range rover off eBay for $55 free shipping. And I love it I just can't afford an hha right now

Comment

I have the truglo range rover... love the sight pic.. the cost was more in my range.. the only downfall I have is it doesn't have a yardage sticker on it.. I have emailed truglow but I never get a reply. If anyone knows where I can get one, I would appreciate it..

Comment

I have an hha and a tru-glo range rover, i like them both the hha is a lot tighter adjusting than the hha but i always lock it down on 25 anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by youngbuc View Post
              I have the truglo range rover... love the sight pic.. the cost was more in my range.. the only downfall I have is it doesn't have a yardage sticker on it.. I have emailed truglow but I never get a reply. If anyone knows where I can get one, I would appreciate it..
              I used scotch tape

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                built like an M1 Abrams .... SWORD Centurion slider

I have one of those I will sell for a good price.

I might even sell the new condition bow it's on for a great price also.

Comment

hha

Comment

Originally posted by BNUTZ KILLIN View Post
                    HHA. All the way. I set mine at 20 yard and shoot all the way out to 30 and back down to 10. No need to adjust it all the time.
                    This. I have a 20 yd mark that's good from at the base of the tree to 28 or so. After that I got a 40yd mark. I can Kentucky windage pretty well just leaving it at 20.

Comment

I also shoot the Sword Centurion as well. May never even try another sight as this is the end...
                      Tough as nails, well built, reasonable cost and great customer service "if" you ever need it!!

Comment

Originally posted by VorTexan View Post
                        I have one of those I will sell for a good price.

I might even sell the new condition bow it's on for a great price also.
                        How much for the Sword? I may take it just to have for my next bow...

Comment

I am not a fan of TruGlo. The products I've owned are less than quality and their customer service is severly lacking. I think they are TX based too. Sad

Comment

Originally posted by youngbuc View Post
                            I just marked lines on the glow strip with a sharpie.

Comment

Hha

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
                                I am not a fan of TruGlo. The products I've owned are less than quality and their customer service is severly lacking. I think they are TX based too. Sad
                                yep
                                kinda crap

Sword
                                nuff said

Comment

Working...
                                X