Save the Date - The 12th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bummer. June 10 is IndyCar race day.

Casey, time for you to spread your wings and fly. To whoever gets him on your team, keep him hydrated and make sure you put one in the fairway before letting him tee off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      It aint for a while. Pony up and drive like the rest of us did for years....or you scared to play away from your home track? Maybe that ol ford just aint up for the trip??? Help me out here!
      Ain't it the truth! The looong drive line rings a little hollow here. My commute for golf, real brisket and a couple of beers with friends is 625 miles, one way. I believe we will get a full field when it is all said and done.

By the way does anyone know if Mary's in Strawn is open for lunch on Sundays? I've read on here the chicken fried steak is pretty good. I thought about going by last year before heading back.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
        Ain't it the truth! The looong drive line rings a little hollow here. My commute for golf, real brisket and a couple of beers with friends is 625 miles, one way. I believe we will get a full field when it is all said and done.

By the way does anyone know if Mary's in Strawn is open for lunch on Sundays? I've read on here the chicken fried steak is pretty good. I thought about going by last year before heading back.

Yes they are open on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
          EZ40 and I are in!

Looking to sweep the TBH Open by winning both the Cull and Trophy flights back to back.

I'll see if I can help drum up some more teams.
          I'll bring Bison cups just in case you two get thirsty.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
            Bummer. June 10 is IndyCar race day.

Casey, time for you to spread your wings and fly. To whoever gets him on your team, keep him hydrated and make sure you put one in the fairway before letting him tee off.
            We haven't talked in a while and you lay this stuff on me?!

I may quit golf altogether over this.

Comment

Just realized it is a shorter drive to Ft. Worth from McAllen than my drive to Ft Worth!
              That makes it a trip around the block to get to the tourney from Houston or SA. It just seems longer dealing with Houston traffic.

Lets get some more teams signed up.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                If you are scratch, someone might cover it for you lol.
                Haha I wash scratch 10 years ago but don't play much anymore...

I'm down to play but would need a team because it's just me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Do old guys over 50 get to tee off from the forward tees?

Comment

Do old guys over 50 get to tee off from the forward tees?
                    Not those who talk about spin rates and launch angles..

You're coming up from down the street in Sugar Land?

Comment

I think me and my 16yo ringer...er son, will come this year. What's the entry fee?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                        Not those who talk about spin rates and launch angles..

You're coming up from down the street in Sugar Land?
                        Im working on my schedule now to try and make it happen. Should know by next week. And by the way, I havent mentioned spin rates or launch angles so I should be to go at the feeble age of 53. My walker gets in the way of my swing at times. What were the winning scores last year? If I recall there were some holes played during a hurricane.

Comment

Im working on my schedule now to try and make it happen. Should know by next week. And by the way, I havent mentioned spin rates or launch angles so I should be to go at the feeble age of 53. My walker gets in the way of my swing at times. What were the winning scores last year? If I recall there were some holes played during a hurricane.

Haha I don't remember the winning score but I do remember the hurricane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You'll be fine. We all play from the white tees if I remember correctly. We got second in the cull flight at -18.

Ok maybe -3,-4. Kmart and his ringer pardner got us at the end.

Wished I could make it but looks like I will be settling in at the new job down South.

Yall will have a blast. Have 16ncs bring you a sleeve of 6 different brands of balls. He will have way more than that.

If you need a partner hit up purelefty. I am leaving him high and dry by not playing. He won't have to have hack surgery after carrying me around again.

Comment

Let me rephrase that, if you're buying the new Hot Epic driver that DJ is using from his inversion table and then getting it fit for your swing you might find yourself playing from the tips with the limberbacks. By the way your avatar looks like the guy who always wins by two shots I need strokes from you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	24493629

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                                You'll be fine. We all play from the white tees if I remember correctly. We got second in the cull flight at -18.

Ok maybe -3,-4. Kmart and his ringer pardner got us at the end.

Wished I could make it but looks like I will be settling in at the new job down South.

Yall will have a blast. Have 16ncs bring you a sleeve of 6 different brands of balls. He will have way more than that.

If you need a partner hit up purelefty. I am leaving him high and dry by not playing. He won't have to have hack surgery after carrying me around again.
                                You get a pass this year but I expect to see you at Fossil Creek in 2018. PHDAN has also dropped me also on the advice of his Neurosurgeon, Dr. Pinchback.

The new golf ball collection is ready but I may have a few less hybrids in the bag

Comment

Working...
                                X