No announcement yet.

Leaf Blowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the Ryobi One Plus system blower and it works great. Over 50 tools work on the same battery system.

Comment

Thanks all!

Comment

I have the echo from lowes and it is reliable with the use of the pre-mixed fuel. It might not be the most powerful, but it starts every time I need it.

I also have the stihl back pack with the mister tank on it. Its run's greats and puts out skeeter dope well, but I find that I grab the echo when I just need to blow the leaves off the patio.

Comment

Echo, hands down!!

Comment

I use the toro from Homedepot

Comment

echo

Comment

I know you are not near me but I work at a John Deere dealership and we have an Echo hand held blower for $149.99 and from Aug. 6-20 Echo is having a 10% off sale on all hand helds.

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

The Makita 4 stroke blower, I never have to mess with mixed gas and all the problems it brings...

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
                      The Makita 4 stroke blower, I never have to mess with mixed gas and all the problems it brings...

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Yep, just got one of these a couple months ago. Nice not having to mess with fuel mix. Especially since I trashed my previous 2-stroke blower, of 15 years, by putting straight gas in it. oops!

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                        Whatever you get use truefuel.

Yup Yup Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have an echo weed eater that’s about 4 years old. No problems.
                          Stihl leaf blower about the same age. Also no problems.
                          Stihl chain saw about 6 years old. Also no problems.

Common denominator:

None have ever had anything but true fuel or stihl fuel since new.

Comment

I have used them all, commercially, and you will not beat the Husquvaurna 125b handheld! It outperforms both Stihl and Echo considerably. The echo starts every time but doesn't have near the cfm's of the Husky. The Stihl has plenty of cfm's but it takes 30-40 seconds to warm up to full rpm's but the Husky starts right up and hits full rpm's immediately with more cfm's than all of them.

Comment

Pay up. Buy a Stihl. Best lifetime investment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X