Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New rumor from a longhorn fan...Urban fired, Hermann to Ohio State and Saban to Austin.
    Adios,
    Gary

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      My problem as well. But Meyer never had cared about moral issues he cares about wins and losses.

Funny, seems a lot of Tech fans are the same way

Comment

I'm confused about the whole thing...

What is he guilty of...

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post

What is he guilty of...
          That's where I'm at. I don't condone domestic violence, but he didn't do anything wrong. You can't fire a guy for "allegations". Meyer reported it to his boss, so not sure what he did wrong. Lying to the media isn't a crime.

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post

What is he guilty of...
            he did not accuse a friend publicly of being guilty of a swirling unproven rumor. he was supposed to save a woman that was unwilling to press charges.

the courts and cops were powerless but a football coach should be held to a higher standard.

Comment

I don’t think he gets fired on a technical issue. I think he’s outed because keeping around a coach that reportedly beat his wife is toxic.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerMe View Post
                I don’t think he gets fired on a technical issue. I think he’s outed because keeping around a coach that reportedly beat his wife is toxic.
                Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by BeerMe View Post

No one at Ohio State cares about that… Can he win them football games? That's all that will matter to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

if meyer fired the guy, and the guy was found not guilty, or was never even charged, how much would meyer and osu have to settle for, out of court??

the girl didnt want to cost the assistant his job, and in the process brings down the entire program?! its bananas.

Comment

I have a feeling he's going to wiggle out of this.

Comment

Any major college coach can and frequently does hire and fire any coach on his staff for whatever reason.
                        Happens almost daily.
                        Hes pulling the ol joe pa excuse that he sent it upstairs and that was that.
                        No sir, this is not some first line supervisor sending up a minor complaint up the chain of command.
                        The assistant coach even said meyer told him “if I find out your lying youre fired!” Thats the same interview where the assistant coach went OJ and blamed everything on the victim she was hurt due to defensive measures and cut her finger on his dip can. Even said she abused him.
                        Meyer knew. Kept him anyway and later lied about it.
                        He got caught plain and simple.
                        No if OSU fires him over it is another question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If you caught Mark Packer show this afternoon, a compliance officer for a Div. I school called in. He stated when it comes to sexual and physical abuse if you are associated with a school then have to report it regardless of conviction or not. So that begs to question what about the other coaches? Did they report ? I think there was a coverup and agree with above police were in on it. Heaven forbid disrupt the almighty Buckeyes football.

Comment

If you caught Mark Packer show this afternoon, a compliance officer for a Div. I school called in. He stated when it comes to sexual and physical abuse if you are associated with a school then have to report it regardless of conviction or not. So that begs to question what about the other coaches? Did they report ? I think there was a coverup and agree with above police were in on it. Heaven forbid disrupt the almighty Buckeyes football.
                            Does this trickle down to Herman. He worked very closely with Zack Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              Does this trickle down to Herman. He worked very closely with Zack Smith.
                              That's a good question. Did he know and did he report it to the higher ups? Would the be Meyer or AD? Don't have a clue. But should get interesting

Comment

That's a good question. Did he know and did he report it to the higher ups? Would the be Meyer or AD? Don't have a clue. But should get interesting
                                Herman left for UH in December 14. So if this latest incidence in question was 2015 he should be clear. But who knows in these deals.

My problem is this. Guys Wife may be legit or crazy, but Urban is the highest paid State employee of Ohio. Buck stops with him. And he kept this guy around long after 2015. He was lucky the face of the Florida franchise was Tebow, cause there were so many arrests and issues there too.

One of the two best college coaches. But at what cost. Fans don’t care. Hell how many Penn State fans supported Jo Pa.

Comment

Working...
                                X