X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any word on results???

Comment

Originally posted by emtpbowhunter View Post
      Just dropped off my application on Friday, I have been lucky and have been picked the last 3 years, if you get picked don't forget to fill out the game report even if you don't kill anything or else they won't pick you again next year. Good luck to you. Lucky for me I live about three miles from there.
      Since you live close by what do they plant on those AG fields? And can one scout throughout the year by bird wacthing?

Comment

I just received my permit. Anyone else get drawn and what dates?

Comment

Nope. No permits yet. Hopefully me and the kids get picked. Looks like it's getting harder to get selected for these public hunts. My buddy says more hunters than usual applied this yr.

Comment

Your right on being harder to get picked, I got my 3rd pick. The 1st year I applied, I only put 2 choices and my buddy at the time was thrown in a different slot because they needed to spread out some people.

Comment

Just called in to refuge office and all permits have been mailed. So if u haven't rec'd one by now then we weren't selected. She did also say that a lot of hunters applied. Oh well next yr!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
                Just called in to refuge office and all permits have been mailed. So if u haven't rec'd one by now then we weren't selected. She did also say that a lot of hunters applied. Oh well next yr!
                Better luck next year! I have to put in for this hunt next year

Comment

I got selected for the archery Nov. 7-10 hunt...anyone else get those days???

Comment

Dec 5 to 8

Comment

I'm right in between you two, Nov 28-Dec 1.

Comment

We drew December 5-8 as well good luck to everyone as well. I would love to hear any tips yall might have, Enewman looks like we drew the same dates as you.

Comment

Originally posted by coachwhip View Post
                          We drew December 5-8 as well good luck to everyone as well. I would love to hear any tips yall might have, Enewman looks like we drew the same dates as you.
                          Great. This is our first time. Maybe if we get a chance we can meet up and tell lies

Comment

only about 38 more days until my hunt.....

Comment

Originally posted by yanta61 View Post
                              only about 38 more days until my hunt.....
                              Not funny but at least I'm going

Comment

I have a co worker that is going jan 2-5. Does anyone know when you need to send the $75 in by?

Comment

Working...
                                X