Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

following and not giving my opinion....

Comment

you know theres squatch in them woods...if you want to get hem you gotta go full ghilly.

Comment

A pack of black panthers will do that too

Comment

Love the GS peanut gallery. Always amusing and can always rely on them to chime in. Anyone who’s been on this site awhile can also list the order in which the mythical creatures will be referenced.

Comment

I would guess a pack of coyotes but would have guessed that they would have made enough noise to wake you or your dog up.

A bobcat with a couple of half grown kittens could probably do that much damage in one night also.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
              Lol at jaguarundis and kudamundis. Y'all sure have a healthy imagination out there.
              Not saying it were and ain't saying it ain't but I sure as heck wouldn't be walking around that property at night.

Comment

There is a guy here in Brackettville that’s really good at predator hunting and I’m sure he’d help you out.

Shoot me a PM if interested

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
                  wow that is crazy, good looking buck too. Very odd your dog didn't get alarmed!
                  Looking at what happened to the deer would you have been alarmed? They know what is out there and want no parts of it. I remember a few years ago my dads dogs never barked at a huge coon I saw walking through the pines. They stayed at the house.

Comment

Yotes. I had a pack eat half my buck that died 60 yards from my stand within a hour of my shooting it. I never heard a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
                      Not saying it were and ain't saying it ain't but I sure as heck wouldn't be walking around that property at night.
                      Spend a night behind a thermal scope and you might think different.

Comment

dang thats crazy !

Comment

It is ok to admit you made a bad shot on a deer when it isn't deer season out of your bedroom window then coyotes found it before you did. Nobody is judging at least you posted a LDP! haha

Comment

Yotes got a mature, post rut buck. Mother nature is tough.

Comment

Dogs don't usually eat what they kill. They attack it until it stops moving and walk away. A pack of dogs are a danger to calves.
                              Coyotes & bobcats hunt small to medium size game and don't usually attack healthy bucks. Fawns are a different story.
                              What could make the kill quietly next to your bedroom......Big Cat???

Comment

That sux nice buck

Comment

Working...
                                X