• Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy cow

Comment

Dang they torn into that dude!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I just walked out to grab some firewood and figured I’d run the spotlight over there… Just saw a pair of eyesI move into the woods in the pasture. I guess it’s time to suit up and slip out there and wait

Comment

In for what you see tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would tend to think a lion would drag it off and eat some and cover it up . I would think coyotes , but can`t say why they were not heard . Except for the killing part , could be hogs maybe .

Comment

Yotes. Neck shows no sign of trauma. Big cat always goes for the neck to kill quickly

Comment

My money is on coyotes. Don't believe a lion would make such a mess of things.

I found a dead doe in the woods once in Arkansas in an area known to have lions. One of the hind quarters was eaten down to the bone, very neatly in fact. It was just after daylight and a fresh kill and... I left. I had heard lions squalling there in the weeks prior.

Comment

That looks like what a pack of coyotes will do, or a pack of wild dogs.

Comment

Yup...I.m with the yote guys. Yotes usually start from the rear.
                    The backstraps still look good!
                    Get some trail cams or even a inexpensive security cam system around house for like $400 at Costco. You'll know what going on soon enough.

Comment

Bears are pretty quiet...(just to stir the pot)[emoji3]

Seriously,...probably just yotes from the mess they made of that poor buck. [emoji22]
                      Good luck hunting down the killer/s. [emoji106]

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Comment

Waiting for an update!

Comment

Yotes or dogs is my guess as well...

Maybe....maybe a black panther if you neighbors have seen one in the area...

Comment

That is wild. Happy hunting what ever it is that did it.

Comment

Crazy that the Yotes didn't wake you or even alert your dog. Personally, I think your dog was in on it. That's why the Yotes left some backstrap

Comment

dang

Comment

Working...
                                X