Winter Olympic’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    I really enjoy the alpine skiing events, especially the downhill. (The moguls competitition makes my knees hurt just watching it.)I also enjoy the speed skating and the bobsled and luge. I watch the biathlon too - it combines two passions of mine - endurance sports and shooting
    I just saw a deal on the moguls, and someone asked one of the athletes about there knees and they said if you hit it right you just glide over and your knees don't take an impact... Seems like I would blow a knee out though!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I watch a pretty good bit of it. Everything but figure skating

Comment

Women’s snowboarding is pretty good. Don’t understand how they bounce at 50mph and don’t break anything.
        Silje Norendal[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trying out the NBC sports app on the fire tv. You can watch a single event from start to finish. Some are even commercial free. Some have a commercial every 90 seconds! Watching snowboarding now...

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
            #MeToo
            #methree

Comment

Originally posted by refugioco View Post
              I can not figure out how someone can fall 2 times and win.
              This ^^^^ . Guy falls twice and stumbles another time and wins? That ****** me off big time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
                I just saw a deal on the moguls, and someone asked one of the athletes about there knees and they said if you hit it right you just glide over and your knees don't take an impact... Seems like I would blow a knee out though!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                Imagine catching a knee to the chin

Comment

The snowboarder chicks are baaad...

Comment

I love it all....except I do not care for anything doing with men and figure skating. I dig the girls figure skating though. I'll watch the couple stuff but **** some of the dudes figure skating are tooo much. Like the squeeler wishing he had a Xanax earlier. Ooooof. Throw in that Weir flamer announcing and no thanks.

Favorite is speedskating, then any of the snowboarding.....then the big ski downhill events, biathalons, luge and bobsled events

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      I like the blond ice skating commentator, her brunette counterpart is a bit strange

What the **** is that setting next to her? Good lord, no wonder the rest of the world hates us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        What the **** is that setting next to her? Good lord, no wonder the rest of the world hates us.

LOL...that is Weir I referenced earlier..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I love it all....except I do not care for anything doing with men and figure skating. I dig the girls figure skating though. I'll watch the couple stuff but **** some of the dudes figure skating are tooo much. Like the squeeler wishing he had a Xanax earlier. Ooooof. Throw in that Weir flamer announcing and no thanks.

Favorite is speedskating, then any of the snowboarding.....then the big ski downhill events, biathalons, luge and bobsled events

Yea, dudes finger skatin is awful...

Comment

We watched the opening ceremony and had a blast with all the different countries and talking about them with our five year old. After that it got turned off and won’t be back on until the 15th for the skeleton. I don’t know how this sport hasn’t caught on yet, it hooked me ever since it returned to the games in 2002.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              LOL...that is Weir I referenced earlier..

Put "him" on the ice with Roenick.

That is sad...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePumaLives View Post
                                We watched the opening ceremony and had a blast with all the different countries and talking about them with our five year old. After that it got turned off and won’t be back on until the 15th for the skeleton. I don’t know how this sport hasn’t caught on yet, it hooked me ever since it returned to the games in 2002.

So all the games in the Olympics and you just only watch the skeleton?

Comment

Working...
                                X