Exotic doe hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exotic doe hunts

Just became a TBH sponsor so I want to do a reduced rate Exotic doe hunt. I have too many does and need to get rid of some of them. I'm offering 2 day semi guided hunts for $150 (normally $250) that includes lodging, the use of the cooler and the skining shed. The hunters cabin is brand new and is fully furnished so all you need to bring is your food, drinks and personal items. Kill fees are $300 for axis does, $400 for fallow does, $250 for Aoudad ewes and $200 for blackbuck does. Of course we also have trophy exotics available as well. As a bonus if you shoot a doe you can also shot 1 pig. The best way to book a hunt is to call me @
    432-301-0015. You can also visit our web site.
    Thanks Dean

What is the website?

Comment

Great fellow with a great ranch.
      I'm already booked for February 16th
      Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.8 KB
ID:	24527732

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	24527733

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	24527734

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	24527735

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	24527736

Name:	IMG_3170.jpg
Size:	181.9 KB
ID:	24527737

Comment

My friend is horrible at math so he wanted me to make sure... A two day hunt and shooting one Axis Doe will cost a total of $450?

Comment

what is the website and where is the ranch?

Comment

Originally posted by bmc09 View Post
            what is the website and where is the ranch?

BROWNWOOD, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              My friend is horrible at math so he wanted me to make sure... A two day hunt and shooting one Axis Doe will cost a total of $450?
              Thanks! I never understood why there is this fee and that fee? Why can't there just be one price?

Comment

When would be the best time to take a black buck doe? Interested in getting a hunt booked, just need to make sure I can squeeze it into my schedule

Comment

[QUOTE=mastercraftka;13141053]Thanks! I never understood why there is this fee and that fee? Why can't there just be one price?

Because if you don't kill anything, you still owe $150 for the hunt... at least that is how I understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                    Thanks! I never understood why there is this fee and that fee? Why can't there just be one price?
                    I can't speak for Dean but as far as my place....
                    I wanted my daily fee to cover my costs then a trophy fee when you shot something.
                    It protects both the hunter and the farm.
                    If you don't shoot anything you are only out the cost of hunting. If you see something you like you then pay for what you shoot.

Priced out the other way, you pay whether you shoot anything or not.
                    I didn't want anyone to ever feel like they didn't see what they wanted but still had to pay any way.

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                      In the event you don't harvest your animal due to factors out of anyone's control you're not losing your ***** and the ranch still gets paid for your usage of their property.

That's how I see it.

Comment

[ATTACH]894368[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]894369[/ATTACH]

Comment

Dang Buff, I don't think I ever met anyone that enjoyed the "killin'" part like you do... except for ME!! You an' that Widder should be feared by anything walkin'!!
                          This sounds like a place I'd like to go see! Maybe me n u n Andy need to "go check it out"?

Comment

Good deal right there.
                            I need to talk to the boss lady.
                            How doable would an Axis doe be with a bow?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a good deal!!

Comment

Working...
                              X