No announcement yet.

1970 c10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Looks like your making good choices.

Comment

I think I have seen this truck on TV before. Was it up for auction at Mecum auction maybe? or on Trucks TV?

Comment

Originally posted by JTCowpoke View Post
        I think I have seen this truck on TV before. Was it up for auction at Mecum auction maybe? or on Trucks TV?
        Not that I am aware of following the title trail it was originally built by a guy in Missouri then sold to the guy I got it from in Tulsa but he may have bought it at an auction. If he did it wasn’t mentioned to me.

Comment

None of the pictures show. Or I can't see them

Says update photobucket?

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
            None of the pictures show. Or I can't see them

Says update photobucket?
            Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              Same here.
              Dang they were showing earlier

Comment

Originally posted by keestan31 View Post
                I picked up this truck this summer and overall it was in pretty good shape but I really wanted to bring up to the next level. The overall plan is to leave the same “appearance” but improve the quality of everything. When I got it the previous owner had swapped in a 6.0 liter Lq4, “chopped” the suspension to lower it and put a patina paint job on it. Now for the good stuff my plans are to install a full coil over suspension system from ride tech, mini tub the rear for wider tires, cnotch the frame to accommodate the lowering kit, put aftermarket fuel tank under the bed, add dakota gauges, vintage air, aluminum radiator, rewire entire truck, new wiring harness to clean up the mess they had under the hood, shave the firewall and just clean up the whole engine bay to give it a cleaner install. I’ll start adding pics to show my progression so far.
                Had to re-read your post twice, and still am shaking my head----you youngsters sure talk differently about classics than I did 55 years ago.

And--photobucket is holding everyone's pics hostage for an expensive ransom!

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                  Had to re-read your post twice, and still am shaking my head----you youngsters sure talk differently about classics than I did 55 years ago.

Yea they are crazy with the price they want. I will repost the pics Monday when I can get to a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post

And yes things are a lot different now than they were in your day

Comment

Well this thread is a failure cause I cant get any pictures to upload. It was so much easier when you could use photobucket. Are there any other options like photobucket out there?

Comment

Can't see the pics

:-(

Comment

Last edited by keestan31; 01-15-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I just email myself the pics and downsize the image then post. Hope that helps

Comment

How it looked when I got it
                              Attached Files

Comment

Progress so far
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X