Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis32 View Post
    Did I miss something? What's wrong with kneeling to pray?
    Nothing!!!
    Ole Jerra was prayin he could work both sides!!!
    No
    Fans
    Left

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Rules have been posted several times already in more than one thread.
      I've seen players kneeling and praying for 40 years.....but now its a problem;b

Got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Jones, Witten and Dez both mentioned kneeling and praying post game...of course Dez added to it with Trump talk..... but the torch bearers started cutting the neck off the chicken before we noticed it and just called it all kneeling.

It was somewhere between kneeling and Tebowing....Jones was looking around for the cameras for a bit evidently...

[ATTACH]874779[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]874780[/ATTACH]
        Dam....I'm pretty sure me, the wife and kids were just sitting down at the table to eat when this happened.......guess I'm guilty of being seated and saying grace then too.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          Nothing!!!
          No
          Fans
          Left
          A blind man could see this.

The only people who don't see it simply don't want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            A blind man could see this.

The only people who don't see it simply don't want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              FTR....No Cowboys have ever kneeled or sat during the National Anthem
              True, and that's what I'm talking about. The team took a knee to support the anti police/ anti Trump crowd and then stood for the anthem. Played both ends very well.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                Nothing!!!
                No
                Fans
                Left
                I'd almost be willing to bet the stands will be full come Sunday.

I said almost.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Jones, Witten and Dez both mentioned kneeling and praying post game...of course Dez added to it with Trump talk..... but the torch bearers started cutting the neck off the chicken before we noticed it and just called it all kneeling.

It was somewhere between kneeling and Tebowing....Jones was looking around for the cameras for a bit evidently...

[ATTACH]874779[/ATTACH]

There you go Jerry ....good boy...

[ATTACH]874780[/ATTACH]
                  Jones is a pretty astute business man, but I don't care for that aspect of his being........a camera hound.

Comment

Can the Cowboys play a game without an opposing team? I really don't want to support another team by "watching them", get beat by Dallas.

Comment

Off course the stands will be full, people who have true convictions are the minority. If all the games were boycotted this weekend, that message would resonate like the ring of the Liberty Bell!! But, folks have to have their football. For me its been a great few days, no news, no espn, no talking radio heads. I'm ready for Saturday and are keeping our storm affected Brethren in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
                        Off course the stands will be full, people who have true convictions are the minority. If all the games were boycotted this weekend, that message would resonate like the ring of the Liberty Bell!! But, folks have to have their football.
                        Ain't it the truth.

Comment

Some people love their cowboys !!

Comment

I love my Cowboys, I have no problem with what they did Monday night, in place of bitching about everything just don't watch them, no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                              True, and that's what I'm talking about. The team took a knee to support the anti police/ anti Trump crowd and then stood for the anthem. Played both ends very well.
                              So all the teams and players who stood together for team unity were supporting the BLM movement? All 32 teams, even the ones who stayed in the locker room were showing support for the anti-cop / anti-trump protest? Even the ones who donated and publicly supported Trump?

Boy, Geezy....you're a sly one, no one can pull the wool over your eyes.

Comment

I don't really care if they kneel together before or after the game. But, they better dang sure stand up, face the flag, AND place their right hand over their heart when the anthem is playing.
                                Until they do all of that, I'm out.
                                And all their sponsors as well.
                                Last edited by bukkskin; 09-27-2017, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X