Most expensive broad heads out there $129+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcheryNerd View Post
    Solid broad heads $129.90? Now I used to shoot them when they were way cheaper like a third of that but $130 for there? Oy vey

Is there a more expensive broadhead out there?

https://www.solid-broadheads.com/sol...ries-125-grain

I stumbled across these a while back. Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the price but I guess for a solid and well built broad head, you’re gonna have to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryNerd View Post
      Solid broad heads $129.90? Now I used to shoot them when they were way cheaper like a third of that but $130 for there? Oy vey

Is there a more expensive broadhead out there?

https://www.solid-broadheads.com/sol...ries-125-grain
      Its almost to the point it would be less expensive to make your own....or go back to flint points

Comment

I’m hearing from a lot guys shooting Iron Will. I ordered one head to test it out and they are crazy sharp and durable but $39 for 1 bh makes me cringe at the idea of losing one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was shooting them for awhile, but I bought them used on Archerytalk. I sold the six I had last fall for more than I paid 2 years earlier. They are great heads, and I like fixed blades I can resharpen over and over, but the Solid's are way too expensive for me to justify buying now.

Comment

Why not? Whatever the market will bear. Too expensive for my blood.
            Will a $225 Savage Axis kill any different than a $10,000 drillings?
            Muzzys at Walmart or these Bugatti Broadheads.

Comment

I have been shooting German Kinetic heads ever since they were the only expensive heads out there. My friends all said I was nuts, but I wasn’t, and now I pretty much have a lifetime supply of them. GK heads are the sharpest heads on the planet out of the box, and tough as nails. I’ve lost a few over the years, and hate that when it does happen. The GK’s are tough as nails though, and in over 10yrs of shooting them at all kinds of critters all I’ver the place, I’ve only ever broken one. Now there are plenty of heads out there even more expensive than GK.

I have 6 solid heads. They are not the ones in that link, but I got them new, and there is no way they are sharp enough out of the pkg to hunt with. I’ll just stick with the tried and true GK’s, and if I want to buy something I have to sharpen when brand new, just go with my Magnus Stingers!!! Oh yeah, and the Stingers have an unbeatable lifetime warranty that they stand behind 100%.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Bisch; 06-12-2018, 06:43 AM.

Comment

$129?

Do they tackle the critters and field dress ‘em right there? That would be ‘bout the only way I could justify to myself spending that kind of cash on broadheads.

Comment

Yea for $129 you better keep me warm in the blind too.

Comment

Working...
                  X