No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Wednesday Macie!! We're praying for a good down hill rest of the week.

Praying for you that God continues to move and work in your life.

Bryan, praying all is well with the rest of the Gardner family!

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Happy Monday Macie!

Have a great week!

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

Good morning sunshine, have a great day!

Comment

Pssst, hey Macie! It's Friday!!!!! Have a great weekend.

Comment

Happy Thursday Macie gal, it's almost birthday time!

Comment

Hello Macie, been away for a while.

Praying for you and still believing God for your healing.

Bryan praying all is well with y'all.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

All is well in the Gardner household. And as every beginning of the year I get so tied up with our 4-H Rifle team that I neglecte Macies thread. Since Jan its been pretty non stop, with 43 kids on the team. We have a 8 lane range and 13 club rifles. So if I am not on the range at practice, I am trying to make sure I don’t double book a rifle for a time at a match. And that is not a complaint, because I truely love what I do. If you have Facebook look Austin County 4-H Shooting Sports and check out the smiles on those kids faces as they set new personnel highs at the matches. Just melts my heart and makes all the hours so worth it.

Any way enough about me! Macie is doing great. Slowly getting her off some of her meds. Her new Nero Dr didn’t think they were necessary, and we agreed. And so far so good, she doesn’t seem to be having any more or any less laughing spells. A week from tomorrow she will have surgery to replace her Baclofen pump. We knew she would out grow the old one when they put it in, so nothing new. Not going to lie, there are few nerves as with any surgery. But we have been blessed with some of the Best Dr’s in the world and 98% of taken Macies case as a personal project. So we have faith that through Gods guidance they will do their job to the best of their ability and take care of our little girl.

So as I said, things are rolling along here at the Gardner house.

Comment

Y'all are great parents with a great family.

Comment

Glad to hear all is well. Happy Friday, Miss Macie, it is storming up here in DFW this morning. Rain coming down hard, but we need the water, so all is good.

Comment

7 years ago I would have never thought that I would be wishing Macie a Happy 19th Birthday! Its a true sign of God at work! She is sleeping in this morning, so I'll get some pictures latter one. We are actually have our end of the year party for the Rifle team/Macie's birthday party this afternoon.

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

Happt birthday Macie!!!

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn’t get many at the party. I stayed pretty busy. And I think these are out of order. Smiling when I told her we were going to a party. Then her watching all the kids. Lol. She did great. And just about all the rifle kids made the day about her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a beautiful smile! And....

Happy B-day Macie!

Hope it was a great one!

Comment

God bless her ! Great photo!

Comment

Working...
                                X