Deer view windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    If you are ordering 30 days before season that is last minute imo.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
    It's not if they say their lead time is 10-15 business days. Which is when I ordered mine. And come to find out after I paid, they are actually 25 business days lead time.

Comment

Telling me 30 and then making it to 45 without contact is crap.

Originally posted by Aric View Post
      Dickinson Feed and Supply has very similar windows and in stock. They are great to deal with and will ship. They were flooded by Harvey and small business to support.
      Bought some funnels and lids from them at the Ft. Worth show. Good guys and I wish they were closer

Comment

Check mccoys if you have one local
        I picked up some very nice deer stand windows they had in stock for a new stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not saying it's right. I would prefer they were realistic and communicated better when I bought stuff. I'm just saying this kind of thread comes up every year. You should expect some delays this time of year.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought Windows from deer view earlier this summer. They were great to deal with, communication wasn't an issue. Hate to hear about people having trouble. I'm sure Tyler will do what he can to correct it

Comment

I sent Tyler (thehunted) a pm yesterday evening and he made it right. Send him a message guy's, he's doing what he can to help TBH'ers.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly1 View Post
                I sent Tyler (thehunted) a pm yesterday evening and he made it right. Send him a message guy's, he's doing what he can to help TBH'ers.

Thank you! We are swamped. I've always been known to take care of TBHers here. Shoot me a PM. Email me- tyler@deerviewwindows.com

Comment

Originally posted by thehunted View Post
                  Thank you! We are swamped. I've always been known to take care of TBHers here. Shoot me a PM. Email me- tyler@deerviewwindows.com
                  Hey Tyler, I sent you an email, or message or something lol. Not sure what i actually did..

Comment

Looking for a few windows, could you send me a msg. Thank you Joe

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tyler is a great guy to work with and the product is awesome. It can be tricky getting them on the phone but whenever I’ve sent him an email I had a response within 24 hrs

Comment

Thank guys. If I have missed anyone shoot me an email.

Comment

Working...
                        X