Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mans word means a lot to me. Luckily I’ve only paid half down

Comment

This thread makes me feel very fortunate to have the taxidermist that I do.

Comment

This thread blows my mind. I thought surely by page 13 someone would have a mount back… boy was I wrong. Hope yall get your cats back. . . At some point

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by huntingjunkie View Post
          This thread makes me feel very fortunate to have the taxidermist that I do.
          Same with me. I’ve been with a bad one like this before and it’s no fun

Comment

Im still waiting on a whitetail euro mount from Clay from 2 years ago lol!

Comment

I heard he’s a ladies man I’ll never use him again!

Comment

Woke up to this in my messages. I'm excited now. THAT is how a cat is supposed to look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                    I heard he’s a ladies man
                    How can you be a ladies man if you never get around to mounting anything?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post

Woke up to this in my messages. I'm excited now. THAT is how a cat is supposed to look.

That does look real good.

Comment

Since he seems to be replying to you, ask him how the sitting cat for Sean is coming along?

That does look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                          That does look real good.
                          That cat looks really good. If anyone is looking for a taxidermist in the North Texas area I know a couple of guys.

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                            I was told 8 months by mark at gods’s on my cat and it’s been 13 months. Ive called and been told the same stories as you guys. I’m ok with the extra time but just wish he would say it would be longer instead of saying a couple more weeks.
                            Well that ain't good. My brother dropped a cat off in October and was told about a year.

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman08 View Post
                              Unfortunately, there are many taxidermist that have major difficulty with the following:

1. Accurately estimating completion dates
                              2. Properly scheduling work
                              3. Meeting deadlines which they "self imposed"
                              4. Communication with customers and telling it like it is instead of trying to patronize
                              5. Full disclosure.

There are a couple of taxidermists in Texas (that I know of, I'm sure there are many more) that do not seem to have these problems:
                              1. B&B in Houston
                              2. Allen Palermo in Bryan.

In the business I'm in, liquidated damages is very common, too bad it's not in more industries.

Good luck to everyone in general on accurate delivery dates and receiving your trophy back in beautiful condition.
                              I've used both with great results. I really prefer B&B though, Mike and frank do exceptional work.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post

That's awesome!

What's the story behind the cat?
                                Last edited by Dale Moser; 12-11-2017, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X