Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What in tarnation is happening to TBH. My RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PB2, don't sweat the small stuff and just keep being you

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
      Don’t let the door hit ya...

Just couldn’t help yourself could you..... you obviously are part of the 1% of ****heads that are on this forum. I’ve been on this forum for quite a while. Guys like you are annoying. You don’t like what the op has to say, scroll along...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kyle, you've been nothing but knowledgeable and hospitable to me and that means something. I can see what you're talking about and have had a few threads I started go in the same direction. I fought back a bit once...doesn't make anything better. You hit the nail on the head...their lives are jacked up.

So don't worry about it... In the end, you'll be ok and what someone says on the internet won't matter.

Comment

PB2,I did a bit of searching to see where you were being jacked with;and I didn't see anything outta line;honestly.Maybe I overlooked it.I'll say this.You ain't the only weird duck on TBH.I recognize lot's of folks avatar names daily.Yours is one of them.Be a shame not to see it pop up anymore.
          I will say this.As far as interweb sites go,TBH is tame.Almost a bit sheltered in a way,lol

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

just like anywhere else, you are gonna get some of that.....

I disagree with people I like and am friends with on a variety of topics. We move on and get over it.

The ones that aren't worth hanging on to get jettisoned off the ship.

Life just ain't that serious.

Comment

THIS! DD nailed it.
              Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              Just couldn’t help yourself could you..... you obviously are part of the 1% of ****heads that are on this forum. I’ve been on this forum for quite a while. Guys like you are annoying. You don’t like what the op has to say, scroll along...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is for entertainment only. If you are a Christian don't get too worked up over anything here, it is not a Christian forum, it is a hunting forum. It serves it's purpose just use it the way it was intended.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                  This is for entertainment only. If you are a Christian don't get too worked up over anything here, it is not a Christian forum, it is a hunting forum. It serves it's purpose just use it the way it was intended.

Aint you the same guy that posted that Free Masons are devil worshipers and women have no say in their households?
                  Last edited by Radar; 08-30-2019, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                    Ignore those who you don’t agree with. They ain’t going anywhere unless they’re literal pot stirrers that intentionally poke and prod with the intention of getting kicked off the site. There are people here that I don’t care for in the slightest because they can’t let stuff from the past go. None of us are perfect. Some have done things in the past that were uncalled for in the eyes of others. But holding on to stuff doesn’t help any of us.

Side note...my family is facing a trial brought on by a selfish narcissistic sociopathic family member, that could literally ruin the lives of some of the best people you could ever hope to meet. Trust me, people being jerks on the internet is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. So if you’re needing something to occupy your mind, keep my immediate family in your prayers, I promise you that they are needed and will be appreciated. Maybe that will help you in your endeavor to take a break from focusing on the pot stirrers that you seem to be seeing
                    I'm sorry you're having your family is going through this.
                    I am and will be praying for you all

If you want too, you can pm me a specific area of request.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                      PB2,I did a bit of searching to see where you were being jacked with;and I didn't see anything outta line;honestly.Maybe I overlooked it.I'll say this.You ain't the only weird duck on TBH.I recognize lot's of folks avatar names daily.Yours is one of them.Be a shame not to see it pop up anymore.
                      I will say this.As far as interweb sites go,TBH is tame.Almost a bit sheltered in a way,lol

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
                      Just curious if you've read the Corporate Lease thread?

It's not one of mine

Comment

You really really really really need some thicker skin. Did you move here from California by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                          Try not to take it personal.

TBH is the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.
                          THIS !!!
                          For as much as I love TBH and have seen amazing things come from it I have also experienced what the OP is saying.

We have a mixed bag here at TBH.... some really good and some real @ssh*les. It is what it is.

Comment

This green screen is where I get 80% of my human interaction... and its just text. Better than Facebook and twitter and everything else (which I do not miss at ALL since I abandoned them last winter.)
                            I have abandoned most of my hope for humanity, but HERE is where I find what little I have left.

Yes, there are a bunch of whiny trolls here but the % is far lower than anywhere else people will congregate. Dapper Dan gets it.

I hope you find 2 good uns to fill your spots.

Comment

Utilize the ignore function.
                              There are a handful of people who will post something completely stupid to just about anything I post regardless what the subject matter, now its much more pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                                Just curious if you've read the Corporate Lease thread?

It's not one of mine
                                Are you referring to people dog piling Ingle67 for the "PM me" comments? What you didn't see was all the outrageous PMs he was sending people behind the scenes. He got off light.

Comment

Working...
                                X