No announcement yet.

Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people are easily pulled off sides. Sounds like a bunch of ole hens at a knitting party. Your guy did it worse, no your guy/gal was worse, no put your guy in jail! Somebody put out some facts or quotes, or something that is pertinent to the discussion at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
      Then we go outside of the government for an independent investigation.

There's no creating such an independent relationship. Who ever is hired will be tainted as biased towards who did the hiring. There won't be a consensus on the hiring between the stakeholders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          There's no creating such an independent relationship. Who ever is hired will be tainted as biased towards who did the hiring. There won't be a consensus on the hiring between the stakeholders.

I guess I don't understand. Based on your argument we could never have a reasonable investigation of a politician.

Comment

The issue is not about politicians meeting with foreign ambassadors. That is a very common practice. But you know that. Those type articles are click bait for the low information voters.
            Last edited by LWC; 03-03-2017, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...sador-n2293775

The issue is not about politicians meeting with foreign ambassadors. That is a very common practice. But you know that. Those type articles are click bait for the low information voters.
              Then the whole Russia issue is a farce.....right?

Comment

I guess I don't understand. Based on your argument we could never have a reasonable investigation of a politician.

Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  Then the whole Russia issue is a farce.....right?
                  I didn't say that. I hope it ends up being nothing but there is a lot of smoke around the administration. Sessions fanned the flames a little more and gave the dems more ammo. I think we need to demand more transparency from ALL political parties.....not just the ones we oppose.

Comment

I didn't say that. I hope it ends up being nothing but there is a lot of smoke around the administration. Sessions fanned the flames a little more and gave the dems more ammo. I think we need to demand more transparency from ALL political parties.....not just the ones we oppose.
                    Exactly what i expected
                    You mention in one post that its not Uncommon for politicians to meet with dignitaries from other countries then somehow see these same type meetings from Trump associates as possibily scandalous.
                    There are no flames to be fanned, theres no smoke.
                    Its all a democrat and media farce that way to many low information people
                    Cant and dont want to see.

Comment

Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Stop deflecting

this thread is about Trump,not Kennedy or Hillary or whoever else you hate
                      Last edited by XBowHunter; 03-03-2017, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

So your option is just forget it?

Good luck with that option, not happening

How about Trump needs to run his administration with a little more transparency and stop acting like he's hiding something?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Exactly what i expected
                          You mention in one post that its not Uncommon for politicians to meet with dignitaries from other countries then somehow see these same type meetings from Trump associates as possibily scandalous.
                          There are no flames to be fanned, theres no smoke.
                          Its all a democrat and media farce that way to many low information people
                          Cant and dont want to see
                          I did say it is not uncommon for politicians to meet with foreign ambassadors. That is not what is at question. There are a lot of "smoke" factors in play here.

Look at the leaking of pro-Trump documents by the Russians, all the Trump quotes about Putin over the last several years, look at Trump's campaign manager's Russian ties, Flynn not being straight about talks with Russia and resigning.

Now Sessions saying he didn't meet with any Russians. Then he did not meet with any Russians in context of the campaign.

Any one of those may not be a huge issue by itself but all together that is a lot of smoke. How can you two sit here and defend the administration tooth and nail....that there is nothing to see here??? Who are the ones that can't or don't want to at least question the possibility of shady dealings with the Russians? I am not saying there is or there isn't but I sure see a possibility that should be investigated. AND just because you say the other side did it does not make it right.

Comment

Working...
                          X